^~Heat Line.~^

DISCLAIMER: THIS PART WILL INCLUDE:

•18+ SUBJECTS
•S3X.

IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY CLICK OFF.
__________________________________

bloom's pov:

divided slowly undresses both me and him. my face turns really red as i cover my face with the covers. until, that is i feel something push up against my ass. "w-what the fuck.." i say as i blush intensely. "ill stop when you tell me to, alright?" divided says to me before i hear him chuckle and before i could even talk. "wait wh-" suddenly, i feel him thrust into me as i moan out loud.

[NOBODYS POV]

bloom feels a sudden push up against his ass. he moans softly as divided gets more intense at it. bloom whines softly, "f-faster..~ p-please.." bloom says out of exhaustion. "never seen this side of you, huh?"divided says as he continues to thrust against bloom. divided speeds up as bloom makes even louder moans. "god.. there's barely any room.."divided says, trying to thrust harder. "maybe b-because i-its too- a-agh..~ big.." bloom whimpers even louder after this, making him feel some warm pleasure within him. divided feels bloom's body with his hands for a few minutes before attacking his neck with hickeys. divided eventually fits it all in, making bloom moan high-pitched. "f-fuck, that hurt.." bloom says before going back to breathing heavily. divided switches bloom over to lay on his back and he slowly takes it out. he began to carry bloom over to the shower. divided slowly puts bloom down in the bathtub, turning it on. "i hope i didn't hurt you too much." divided says before chuckling. bloom chuckles along with him before pulling him into a kiss. divided smiles as he caresses bloom's hair. he hops into the bathtub with bloom and turns off the pipe. both of them wash eachother, laughing and smiling with eachother.

[AFTER THE BATH]

they both get dressed as divided heads out first. he heads over to the couch where he meets dyso, who was pretty mortified from the sounds he heard. "WERE YOU GUYS FUCKING??" dyso says before backing up against the other end of the couch, traumatized. "LOOK, DYSO I CAN EXPLAIN.." divided says, trying to approach dyso. dyso begins to scream over top of divided trying to explain while bloom on the other hand, was in divided's closet, taking a hoodie of his. bloom comfortably puts it on, his tail wagging happily, his ears darting up. bloom heads down stairs, joining the both of them in the living room. he hears the ruckus going on until he finally says something. "STOP FUCKING SCREAMING DYSO?!" bloom says before tackling dyso, arguing with eachother. divided watches over both of them as he facepalms. he takes a moment to look at bloom, realizing he was wearing his hoodie. divided blushes slightly as he fixes his beanie and goes through his phone. he scrolls through his page until he gets a message.

< Bugzby: YO

divided: what do you need bro>

< Bugzby: faded is having a party at his place later, and he told me to invite yall. you guys wanna come?

Divided: uhhhh, let me ask the 2 idiots first.>

divided looks up from his phone, still finding the two arguing. "dude, you two have to get it together.." he puts his phone down and seperated the two, bloom pouts as dyso sits there, huffing and puffing. "you two never behave, im always the one keep-" "WE KNOW DUMBASS" dyso says, interrupting divided. "ahem, ANYWAYS.. do you guys wanna go to faded's party?" divided asks the two of them, as one of bloom's ears go down, tilting his head. "uhhh when is it?" bloom says, checking his phone to look at the date. "man i dont fucking know, like saturday or some shit" divided says to them, crossing his arms. "so are you two coming or not?" "ill go." dyso says as he gets up from the couch. bloom sighs, "i guess ill go too." he says as he also gets up. "alright, whatever, im just gonna go to bed. dont stay up too late you two." divided says before going up yo his room. dyso and bloom look at eachother with eye contact. dyso bursts out in laughter, not able to keep a straight face. bloom laughs along with him as he begins talking. "well, i guess ill go too, i have a video to edit before sunday, so." he says before he waves to dyso. "goodnight." bloom says as he leaves the room. dyso waves back at him, before saying it back, "goodnight." bloom heads up to his room, closing the door after him. he heads over to his desk, sitting down on his chair.

[TIME LAPSE; 2:30AM]

bloom eventually lost track of time and overworked himself. he hears a knock at his door before it opened. divided walks inside of bloom's room, closing the door after him. he approaches bloom, disappointed. "bloom, you overworked yourself again." divided says, leaning towards bloom. bloom is looking at his pc, before finally turning over to make eye contact with divided. "oh hi divided, sorry i just need to get my editing done.." he says, exhaustingly. divided looks at him before sneakingly turning off his pc. "hey!!! i was still editing!" bloom yells, later pouting. divided notices this and carries bloom, placing bloom's legs on his waist. he brings both of them over to bloom's bed, laying the both of them down on it. bloom was now laying on top of divided, blushing hard. his ears were down as his tail wagged. divided noticed this quickly and smiled. he pulls bloom into a cuddle before pulling the blanket over the both of them. "will this make you feel better?" divided says before caressing bloom's hair, petting in between bloom's cat-like ears. bloom began to purr like a cat, he was definitely enjoying this moment. he nodded his head in agreement, happily. divided chuckled a bit before kissing bloom's head. "go to sleep now, i woke up just to make sure you go to sleep." divided says before he pulls bloom closer. bloom nods as he falls asleep almost immediately. divided began to fall asleep along with him.

[END OF PART!!]

NOTE: i love you guys so much, thank you for supporting me when i was almost at my lowest point, i pushed myself to make a part for you guys, i love yall sm<3