*~Multiplying Love~*

I leaned towards divided and felt his lips. They were graceful. My heart lit up with so much love that my face turned as red as a rose. As dyso was walking out, he saw us kissing. I held on to his head to avoid breaking the kiss. "yo what are you guys doing?" Dyso said to us as we kept on continuing. I broke the kiss in shock and looked at him embarrassed. "we were just hugging!" I said. I was practically lying but it was just to save myself in this case.

Divided agreed with me nervously as dyso had a look of suspicion on his face. As we continued throughout the horror game, we came across a monster/entity. I started screaming and ran into a closet. As we all tried to seperate to confuse the monster, divided ran into the same closet as me and closed the door. Dyso was in the closet next to us, so we tried not to make a noise as the monster came across our closet.

Me and divided stood next to eachother nervously. The monster/entity came across infront of dyso's closet as divided pulled me closer and kissed me. The entity left the room as me and divided continued to kiss. he pulled me closer as my face turned more pinkish.

Dyso eventually came out of the closet and caught us. "YOU TWO ARE GAY?" he said as I looked back and saw him. me and divided came out of the closet and began to try and talk it out to him. dyso then began to push us back inside the closet and close the doors as he ran out the room. I was filled with embarrassment until I felt a pull and saw he was pulling me closer.

I eventually began to kiss him and we continued to kiss for a long time.  After the kiss, I felt so embarrassed since dyso found out about us.

[END OF PART!!]
[SORRY FOR NOT MAKING NEW PARTS!!]