^+Attachment+^

DISCLAIMER: THIS PART MAY INCLUDE;

•18+ Subjects
•Possibly sex.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY CLICK OFF.
_______________________________

[THE NEXT DAY]

divided wakes up first, seeing bloom all nuzzled in within his chest. divided smiles and chuckles  as he gets off the bed, leaving bloom on the bed by himself. he went to his bathroom, brushing his teeth, doing the normal morning things. later, bloom wakes up, his ears twitching. he gets up from the bed and makes it. divided leaves the bathroom, closing the door and turning off the lights. he walks over to bloom and holds him by his waist. "divided, this is so gay. get off.." bloom says, before grabbing his phone from the desk. "oh yeah? what about last night?" bloom instantly blushes and covers his face. divided chuckles at his action, kissing bloom on his neck. "wait, what time is it?" bloom asks curiously. "its 11am, why?" divided says to answer bloom's question. "and what time are we supposed to go to the party?" bloom responds back in return. "how the fuck am i supposed to know" divided says to bloom. they take a look at eachother for a few minutes before divided goes to grab his phone. he decides to message bugzby on his phone.

<divided: yo

what is it?:bugzby>

<divided: when does the party
start again?

it starts at 4pm, why?:bugzby>

<divided: maybe because you
never told me

ill just see you there!:bugzby>

<divided: see ya.

divided looks up to see bloom has disappeared. he goes downstairs to find him and sees him in the kitchen, sipping some kind of juice. "what the fuck is that??" divided says cluelessly. "its just some juice i found in the fridge." bloom says back to him. "anyway, can you go get dyso to get down here?, i gotta tell you guys something." divided says to bloom before responding, "sure, but i think his dumbass is still asleep." says bloom before putting his cup down and heading upstairs to go get him. divided stood in the kitchen, rethinking about what happened last night. it made him turn red. meanwhile, bloom was upstairs, trying to wake up dyso... "DYSO WAKE THE FUCK UP." bloom says, approaching dyso's bed. "DUDE, LET ME FUCKING SLEEP ITS STILL 10AM?!" dyso screams back. the two begin arguing before divided enters the room. "stop fighting, i just wanted to talk to you two.." they both pout, bloom crossing his arms and so does dyso. "look, bugzby said the party starts at 4pm so go eat breakfast and then we'll get ready to go, alright?" divided says to the both of them. bloom nods his head obediently as dyso just puts up a thumbs up.

[MOMENTS LATER]

bloom was scrolling through his comments, smiling at each and every one. he hearted lots of them and replying to some of them too. divided walked into the room, originally gonna tell bloom to get ready. until, he noticed bloom was pretty stuck to the computer. "bloom, you have to go get ready now." divided says, approaching his chair. "ill do it later.." bloom says, still scrolling through them. "i said that to you like an hour ago and you still have the same response." divided says, getting pretty annoyed atp. "yeah, ill do it later." bloom says, still distracted. eventually, divided carries bloom off his chair and pins him to his bed. "go get ready now." divided responds, playing with bloom's hair. "W-WELL, YOU DIDN'T H-HAVE TO FUCKING DO THAT?!.." bloom says, pretty easily flustering up. divided decides to tease him a little by whispering some dirty stuff in his ear. "go get ready or you'll lose your ability to walk." bloom immediately turns red, getting out of divided's grasp. "GOT IT.." bloom says to him, before running into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. he turned on the shower and looked at himself in the mirror. on the other hand, divided was on his way to the other bathroom until.. that is dyso is using it to shower. he goes back to bloom's room and opens the door, seeing bloom.. undressed.. bloom immediately flusters up as divided closed the door quickly. "IM SO FUCKING SORRY." divided says to bloom, also turning red. "anyway.. can i shower with you.?" divided says, still flustered. bloom takes a few seconds to think before responding with, "sure..". divided slowly walks in and closes the door. bloom was in the shower, already showering. divided undressed himself and joined bloom in the shower. he admired bloom's body as bloom caught him, covering divided's eyes. divided still knew where bloom was so, he grabbed him by his waist. bloom uncovered divided's eyes, blushing. bloom could tell divided was getting hard, just by feeling him. bloom slowly backed away as he began to grab the soap until, it slipped out of his hands. bloom slowly turned to divided and looked him, dead in the eye. "DONT FUCKING DO IT." bloom said to divided, his eye twitching.  bloom slowly turns to the soap and bends down to pick it up. divided takes a glance at the view he's getting before putting his hands on bloom's hips. "DIVIDED, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, DO NOT.." bloom said, getting cut off. "im gonna take every single advantage of this.." divided said, mumbling to himself. eventually, bloom got up quickly, stopping divided from.. doing some stuff to him. "IM NOT TRYING TO LOOSE MY ABILITY TO WALK BEFORE THE PARTY, OKAY??" bloom said before divided kissed him.

[AFTER THE SHOWER]

bloom had already put on a pair of clothes on and so has divided. at this time, it was 3pm, dyso was in the living room, waiting for the others while bloom was still deciding what to wear since in his opinion, just some regular clothes wouldn't be enough. he finally found something, something old, something he used to wear. he puts it on, his "I <3 bloom" shirt, and his iconic white jeans. he looks at himself in the mirror, suddenly realizing the person he was and how he is now. he smiles at himself as he makes his way out of his closet. he walked downstairs, meeting up with the rest. he made his way to the living room, saying a couple things as he walked over to the couch to put his shoes on. "sooo, when are we going?" bloom says to the both of them. "bugzby is picking us up." dyso says, as he scrolls through his phone and the sounds playing in the background.

[IN THE CAR]

faded was in the front seat, sitting with bugzby. Meanwhile, dyso, bloom, and divided were in the back seat. of course, divided was in the middle while the other two were sitting near the window seat. eventually, bloom fell asleep from how long the car ride was. dyso on the other hand, was listening to music with his earbuds in. divided.. was just listening to both bugzby and faded talk as he eventually fell asleep.

[AT THE PARTY]

the five of them had entered the party, bugzby left right away as soon as they got inside. faded followed along with bugzby as the three are left with eachother. divided heads over to the seats that are against the wall, and leans back. of course, dyso went to the bar to order some food and bloom, went to explore what was there for him. as he walked through the crowd, he saw people after people dancing, it was like a endless loop.

end of part, 1268 words for you guys. I love you guys so much.<3