<~Evening Bloom~>

(POV: Bloom)
[THE NEXT DAY]

i woke up to my alarm, it got pretty annoying but luckily i turned it off. i look over to see divided snoring next to me. i wasn't really surprised since this fat fuck always sleeping. well, i guess i found it pretty cute.. he is so handsome anyway.. i lean over to his forehead to give him a kiss before i got out of bed. my back seemed to hurt a whole lot so i struggled to walk but, i still managed. i put a t-shirt and some shorts on and then i made my way downstairs where i found faded and dyso, talking to eachother while JJ and Timo were in the living room. i walk into the kitchen and greeted them. "morning.." i said with a sleepy voice. "looks like someone had a good sleep" faded said, teasingly. "wait a goddamn minute.. YOU GUYS ACTUALLY DID IT?!" dyso says loudly as i run over to him and covers his mouth. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, DIVIDEDS SLEEPING" i said in a yelling but whisper kind of tone. i uncover dyso's mouth and he began to argue with me again. "what do you guys want for breakfast?" faded asks us. i was about to answer but, i felt hands on my waist and something pull me closer. i look behind me and its divided, he still seemed tired. "morning sleepyhead" i said before i sighed. i kissed him on the cheek as faded and dyso watched all of it. bugzby walked in on us doing this, and i'm not surprised that he was still shocked about it.

(POV: Divided)

bloom kissed me on the cheek and then looks behind me to see that bugzby walked in on all the action that was happening infront of him. his face looked like he was shocked about it which in fact, he shouldn't be by now since we have been doing it quite frequently.

[TIME SKIP TO 3 HOURS LATER]

eventually, we got pretty bored so we decided to put on a movie. I asked the crew if they wanted to watch it and they all agreed, im not fuckin surprised.. i get the snacks, the popcorn and etc... bloom turns on the movie and the others sit down on the couch while the intro plays and im still in the kitchen preparing all of it. as soon as im done, i head into the living with the snacks and popcorn and lay it on the table. i sit down in my seat as bloom comes back from his room since he "had to get something" and apparently it was his phone. he looks around for five seconds and then comes heading towards my way. im still wondering what he was doing until.. he sat on my lap..  i blushed intensely as he began to move closer.  "you wouldn't mind, right?" he says to me curiously. i nod my head, gesturing that i wouldn't really mind if he did. he smiles at me, damnit.. he's so fucking cute..

(POV: Bloom)

I sat on divided's lap so that I would still have a seat to sit on when we watched the movie. i look over and his face turned red so i asked him if it was okay if i could sit on his lap and he nodded his head but, i feel like he was enjoying this. i turned towards him and put my hands on his chin, caressing it slowly as he face turned red and it grew until i began moving much closer on his lap. he seemed to be really enjoying it so, i kept on continuing.

[HALFWAY THROUGH THE MOVIE]

eventually, the crew seemed distracted by the movie even divided. I found it a little boring so I leaned in towards divided. he pushed me aside then, i looked at him determination as he still seemed to be distracted by the movie that was put on. I tried to lean in closer again as it went successfully. I leaned in closer to his face and gave him a few kisses. his face turned kinda red..

(NO ONE'S POV)

bloom laid a few kisses on divided as his face burned up. dyso and bugzby looked over to see the scene that divided and bloom were making. "YOU GAY IDIOTS, I FUCKIN KNEW IT" dyso says out loud before faded paused the movie. dyso then began to laugh out loud and tease them. this went on for a while until divided took bloom up to his room as JJ had already taken timo to his room to play with their toys. divided throws bloom onto his bed. "im gonna do some things to you, darling.." divided says in a seductive tone. bloom moves back against the wall of the bed as divided joins him in bed. he pins him to the wall of the bed and begins kissing him. bloom let out some soft moans in return of divided's action. divided sneakily slips his tongue into the kiss, exploring bloom's mouth. "d-divided.." bloom says weakly as divided continues to make out with him. "what do you need, darling?" divided says in a soft tone as he continues what he's doing. "what about o-our little brothers..? what if they hear us?" bloom says curiously to divided. "shįt.. i forgot about that.." divided says as he slowly backs away from bloom. bloom finally has a moment of pride until divided gets closer. "who gives a shit, just stay quiet." divided says as he puts one finger on bloom's lips. bloom pulls divided down as divided's head lands on his chest. bloom begins to caress divided's hair and play with it, divided takes a liking to this and kisses bloom's neck. bloom kisses his forehead in return and continues to caress his hair as divided falls asleep on his chest.

[END OF PART AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING NEW PARTS IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH EXAMS ☠️]