•~Daylight Symbol~•

(note from creator: ill try to be more active as my exams are coming up and im pretty busy with school and family.)

[NEXT DAY]
[Bloom's POV]

i woke up to divided's head laying on my chest and his body wrapped around me. i guess we kind of cuddled last night. i crossed my fingers and hoped that i still my ability to walk since.. ifykyk. i pushed divided to the side and before i could even get out of bed, i felt hands touch my hips as i look over to see divided, who sat up just to keep me with him. "stay here mf.. its 9am.." he said to me before he pulled me back in bed. my ears suddenly dropped down as i fall back into my position in bed. i kissed his cheek as i grab my phone from my desk. i scroll through tiktok and he grabs my hand that im holding my phone with. i see divided slowly pull my phone out of my hand and place it on the desk as he wraps his arms around my waist. i fix my shirt and hug him back as i kiss his forehead. "cmon, let me go divided.." i say as i try to get out of his arms. he kept on pulling me back in bed as i kept on trying to get up. then suddenly he says as i try again, "im gonna make you loose that ability of yours to walk if you don't stay here, bloom." i jolt back into bed and stay in the position as i answer back to him, "yup.."

[2 HOURS LATER, 11AM]

i wake up and look next to me, divided surprisingly isn't there. i look up and see the bathroom lights are on and hear the shower is on.  i assume that he's probably showering. i get up from the bed and check my phone. surprisingly enough, they were just comments and likes from my posts. i take a moment to sigh as i put my phone down and make my way to my closet. i put on a white t-shirt and a white jacket and halfway zip the jacket. i put on some white jeans and take one look at myself in the mirror. "bloom, can you get me a towel from the closet?" divided yells out as i walk out of my closet. "sure!" i respond back as i walk over to the much smaller closet that we store the towels in as i grab divided's towel. i walk back inside the bathroom as i hear him say, "just leave it on the towel holder." i place it on the towel holder and walk close to the shower. "cmon babycakes, lemme s-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP BLOOM." he responds back as i fail to flirt with him.. "fuck you too then.." i whisper under my breath. i walk out of the bathroom and go downstairs to the living room. it appears that dyso and bugzby were already downstairs. "wsp bloom we're gonna go to a restaurant for lunch pretty soon." bugzby says to me as he waves at me. dyso is on his phone, scrolling through his page like always.

[Divided's POV]

after i showered, i put the towel on and head to my room to get changed. i put on a black hoodie and some decent blue jeans. and obviously i put on my iconic grey beanie and head out of my room. i walk downstairs and fix my hair only to see bloom, dyso, and bugzby in the living room, "dude get off your phones, we gotta go out." i say to them as they all look up to see me. "ok dad" dyso says to me as he pockets his phone and walks towards the door. "you idiot i didnt call the uber yet." i say to him as i grab his wrist and pull him back. after i confronted him, i look over to bloom and see his ears droop down as he continues to look at his phone. i push dyso over to the couch again as i approach bloom and look at him. "whats the problem now?" i say to him as i look at his phone. "i dont wanna pay for the uber.." he says to me as i look at him with a 'are you serious' face. "then ill pay for it.." i respond back as i go on my phone and pay for an uber. "thank you ba-" "don't even start bloom." i cut him off as i respond back to him. he hugs my waist as i speak to both bugzby and dyso. "cmon idiots we gotta go now." but then bugzby responds back to me with, "what about faded?" dyso then replies, uninterested with, "he has to babsyit jj and timo since he's making a video." "oh." we then make our way out the door as i push bloom's hands off my waist. a few seconds afterwards, i say "bloom your so fuckin affectionate yet gay." "yeah yeah whatever."

[IN THE UBER]

bugzby is sitting in the front of the uber, talking to the driver and dyso. me and bloom were sitting in the way back since dyso was so fucking selfish to keep the seats near the front to himself. he lays back, proud as i look at bloom and then out the window. about a few minutes later of listening to music, i felt kind of sleepy so i turn off my music and place my phone down on one of the holders. i look around to see if there was a spot to lay my head down on. i spot bloom's lap so i lay down and place my head on bloom's lap. suddenly, me and bloom locked eye contact with eachother for a fee minutes before he puts his phone down and smashes his lips against mine. i kiss him back as he pulls back and strokes my hair. i took kind of a liking to this since it feels so... good and relaxing.

[AT THE RESTAURANT]

i still felt kind of tired from that nap in the car. i was pretty much half asleep and couldn't walk properly so bloom proceeded to hold my hand. i suddenly wake up and look next to me and then our hands. i retreat my hand from holding onto bloom's and get into shape. after i did that, i look over to see bloom kind of sad. i couldn't resist leaving him like that so i wrap my arm around his shoulder. i peek to look at him as he smiles softly. goddamn.. hes so.. cute.. i look up to see dyso and bugzby waiting for us. "you done yet lovebirds?" dyso says as he looks at us, waiting impatiently.

[AT THE TABLE]

me and bloom were sitting next to each-other while on the other hand, bugzby and dyso were sitting next to each-other. bloom lays his hand on mine as we wait for the waitress to arrive and take our orders. i try my best to ignore it until dyso says he needed to use the restroom and bugzby needed to take a phone call. they both leave as look next to me and i don't see bloom.. next to me.. until suddenly, i feel something near my legs and when i look under, bloom is standing there, about to do something.. he tries to continue, acting like i would be fine with it until i push his head away and tell him, "bloom get the fuck up, your not doing that here." i fluster a bit as he gets back up.

[AFTER THAT SINCE IM LAZY 🫠]
[Bloom's POV]

when we arrive home, i run up to my room and close the door. i take a glance at my desk and look at the lipstick standing there. i suddenly remember that ame gave it to me since she thought it would fit me. i walk over to my desk and grab the lipstick. it was kind of a dark red.. i went over to my bathroom to put it on. i walk over to the sink and look at the mirror. i remove the cap to the lipstick and apply it on my lips. i guess ame was kind of right.. it looked like it had a good fit on my lips. i hear my door open and i look to my left to see divided standing there, confused. i approach him as he says, "bloom wtf are you wearing.." "its lipstick that ame gave me.. do you like it?" i smile brightly at him as he looks away and covers his face. divided then replies with, "it looks fuckin ridiculous.."

[NO ONES POV]

divided replies to bloom with, "it looks fuckin ridiculous." bloom is slightly offended by this as he kisses divided and slams his bedroom door shut. bloom pulls both of them onto the bed as divided slides his tongue in bloom's mouth, easily exploring his mouth. bloom makes some slight noises due to this, and soon, the two are already together, making out in bloom's bedroom. bloom kisses divided's cheeks, leaving dark-red lipstick stains on cheeks and on his lips. bloom laughs slightly and then goes back to what they were doing. divided begins biting his neck and leaving kisses along his collarbone and then makes his way to bloom's neck. "d-divided..~" bloom yells out as divided sits up to respond to his reply. he leans into bloom's ear and then whispers, "yes, my love?~" divided responds back in return. bloom's face completely turns red after hearing divided's words as the two continue their intense 'wrestle'..