^~Problems~^

POV: Bloom

i woke up feeling dizzy, i take a moment to look around my surroundings, i dont seem to see anyone so far.. all i see is just shelves and boxes, everywhere. i seem to find some things as i observe the boxes while being tied up to a chair. it was a photo of me and the crew, smiling happily but then, i came to realization that their faces had been crossed out with a black marker and my face with a heart on it.. a shiver was sent down my spine, i increasingly became much more scared. what if this person was gonna kill me? what if this person was gonna reveal what me and divided have been doing off camera?
i heard a door open, someone was already standing there, watching me as they lean on the door frame as the light escapes through from the room behind him.

"who are you?!" i yell out to the unknown person. before he could even speak, he was seemed to be kicked by a person behind him, i began to realize that it is dyso, standing there with a bat. the unknown person fell down the stairs and groans in pain as divided is right behind dyso. "CMON BITCH WE ARE OUT OF HERE!!" dyso yells excitedly as a smile is now on my face. "i could use some help here dumbasses." i say to both of them. divided walks down the stairs and approaches me with a knife and then walks behind me to get the tape off of my hands. before he could even untie me, i could feel his breath on my neck, i swallow hard as his mouth gets closer to my neck, soon enough, i felt a kiss lay upon my neck. he then cuts the tape off of me as my face is covered with blush from divided's sudden action.

(POV: Divided)

i can't believe i just laid a kiss upon bloom's neck, before i leave the basement, i knock out the unknown person to make him unconscious and to make him forget everything that has ever happened. i stare at the body for a few seconds as i glance over to see the photo with me, dyso and bloom but.. only problem was, me and dyso's faces were crossed out as bloom's face had been covered with a heart. a splash of jealousy came over me as i head up the stairs and close the door. bloom looks over to me, curious of what had happened to my sudden mood change. "what happened hone- i mean divided?" i look over to bloom, with slight blush on my face as his face was already red. dyso is standing there, trying not to tease the both of them into getting together already. unfortunately, he could not keep it in. "YOU TWO LOVEBIR-" "SHUT UP DYSO!"

(time skip)

we were already back at my house, i was chilling in my room, editing the video that i needed to upload this week. bloom and dyso were in the living room, bloom had to bring jj along with him but i didnt really seem to mind, jj was a nice kid anyway. i was kind of hoping that jj would get along with timo since they seem like they would both get along with eachother as such kids. i hear a door creak open as bloom is there, leaning on the door frame. he closes the door as he enters and then approaches my desk. he leans in as i looks over to him. "what do you want, bloom?" i look at him with a neutral yet a bit tired face. "you." wait, did i hear that right? i clear my throat. "hold on, what the fuck did you say?" "you, i want you right now." my face slowly begins to cover with blush as bloom leans in towards my face.

i lean in, our lips almost touching.. but then dyso barges into the room. "HEY IDIOTS!" he looks over and realizes the moment me and bloom are having and then slowly walks back through the same way he came from as he closes the door. next thing you know, bloom pulls me in for a kiss so suddenly as i decide to give in and kiss him back. i get up from my chair and push bloom over to the bed. he sits on the bed, leaned over as i approach him and lean in even closer. we began to kiss even more as i sneak a bite to his neck as he lets out a slight noise. i soon begin to realize what was happening as bloom looks at me, raising a brow. "whats wrong?." as i pulled away from him. i answer nervously, "y'know, i just remembered i have to make food for us, alright?." 

bloom replies with a "okay.." as he pulls his shirt back in place and gets up from the bed and leaves the room. i let out a big sigh, still having some slight blush on my face from what just happened. i could not help but replay what just happened, only to realize that im falling in love with him.. wait... what the fuck am i even saying?!.. but, i think i am in love with him. i make my way downstairs as i close the door to my bedroom. i head over to the living room and see timo and jj, laughing happily as dyso is on the couch, watching regular show. he looks over to see me and waves. bloom tackles divided from the back as he falls to the ground, dyso bursts out laughing. "YOU GOT FUCKING PRANKED!" until that went all wrong.. bloom was now sitting on divided's chest as divided looks up to see him.

[END OF PART, IM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING AND ILL TRY TO MAKE MORE PARTS IM BACK ‼️‼️]