+~Session~+

(POV: Bloom)

as i gave him a kiss on the cheek, i look over to see bugzby and dyso, hugging eachother and smiling happily. divided had seemed to get much more closer to me ever since the past couple of weeks.. i dont see a problem about it, its just.. unusual.. he got even closer to me and i didnt mind it but his hands were on my waist and it made me fluster a bit. i turn to look at him and we had eye contact for a few minutes before he leaned in. i loom behind me for a few seconds to see that dyso and bugzby were staring at us, waiting for the moment of me and divided kissing. faded, on the other hand, was standing there, uninterested on his phone. i look back at divided and he leaned in even closer and i began to lean in as well. eventually, our lips touched and dyso screamed, "YOU GUYS ARE GAY!!!!" i could tell he could not hold back saying those stupid ass words..

(POV: Divided)

me and bloom's lips finally touched. his lips were so soft and delicate. all of sudden, i hear "YOU GUYS ARE GAY!!!!" from dyso. it had frightened me a bit but bloom looked back at him and turned to him. i already knew that possibly another argument would start, so i pulled bloom closer and kissed him a ton of times. faded, bugzby, and dyso stood there, shocked about what happened while.. dyso's jaw dropped.. he slowly backed away and told jj and timo to go to my room to play. they went upstairs and went into my room, while me and bloom were having a.. kissing session... i felt pretty weird afterwards, but bloom's face is all red now. he pulled away and covered his face. i began to carry him over to the couch as dyso's nose began to bleed. bloom began to chuckle a bit as he saw dyso's face like this. i placed bloom down on the couch and gave him a kiss on the cheek to assure that i loved him. dyso offered faded and bugzby that they should go in dyso's room to avoid all of this scenery. luckily, they agreed and went to dyso's room. i look at bloom seductively and carry him up to my bedroom. i place him down on my bed and pin him down. and i guess you can tell what happened next.

(POV: NOBODY)

dyso is suddenly disturbed about what is going on upstairs as faded and bugzby are also curious what divided and bloom could possibly be doing. with the bed creaking and a couple of noises coming from their bedroom, dyso's dirty mind instantly triggers as bugzby and faded are left still curious. bugzby finally decides to go up to the bedroom and see what they were doing. faded joins along as dyso tags along as well. they head upstairs and open the door aggressively. bugzby begins to yell out "WHAT ARE YOU BITCHES.." until he looks at the scenery that is now being taken place right infront of him and then goes on to finish his sentence. "doing..." he is now in complete shock as dyso's nose bleeds and decides to snap a picture. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" bloom yells out. dyso drags them out of the room and locks the door. and i guess you know what happens next between bloom and divided. 🫠

[IM IN SO MUCH GUILT RN.]