^~Confession.~^

After the kiss, I pulled away from him and ran out of the closet. I then caught up with dyso as divided was catching up with us. I tried to talk about something different to change the subject so then that wouldn't be stuck inside his mind. however, dyso kept trying to bring up while I kept interrupting him to try again and again to get it off his mind. divided then tried to calm me down by putting his arm around my shoulders as I began to blush.

[After the horror game]

After the horror game, I went back to combat warriors. I leaned back on one of the walls by the crossroads. I closed my eyes and hoped no one but us saw that moment. I looked around the crossroads until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked beside me and saw it was divided. "what do you want?" I said to him. I still felt so embarrassed about what happened. "you alright bloom?"divided said to me as I covered my face leaning my head on his shoulder. "Im good.." I said as I almost fell asleep on his shoulder.

"alright" he said with a sigh. I gave him a kiss on the cheek to assure him that I still loved him. He hugged me as I pulled away from his cheek. I got this sudden feeling that someone was watching us. I looked around curiously and saw someone around the corner as they made eye contact with me and hid. I whispered in divided's ear about what just happened.

[END OF PART AND SORRY AGAIN]