^~True Love?~^

NOTE: THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE WECOME BACKS, I DECIDED TO MAKE A PART IN THANKS TO YOU GUYS!! (i love yall sm)

(POV:Divided)

I look up as i see bloom on my chest, blushing as he leans in towards me. dyso, jj, and timo were on the couch and dyso covered their eyes since yk.. anyway, bloom pulled me in for a kiss and then got up and went to the couch like nothing happened. i sat up, blushing and flustered. dyso comes over to me as bloom sits on the couch, with his phone in his possession. "do you like bloom?" he whispers to me. i nod my head as bloom looks over at us and raises a brow. "WHAT ARE YOU MFS TALKING ABOUT??" "ITS NOTHING BLOOM, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!!" "yeah dont worry about it.." bloom still remained curious but shrugs and goes back to what he was doing. "you should go tell bloom that you lik-" "maybe one day, dyso. just one day."

(POV: Dyso)

these two really need to get together.. i look at bloom and then divided. i walk over to the couch as divided followed along with me. i sat on the other end of couch, watching over jj and timo as divided sat next to bloom. i tried to watch the show i put on but, i couldnt help but resist the face they kept flirting with eachother. jj and timo didn't seem to mind since they are still kids.. "hey guys, im gonna call bugzby and fade, is that fine with you guys?" i ask the both of them as i look over to see that they are cuddling, close to eachother. i decided to take the will into my own hands and i called both of them. im surprised that they both decided to come over and hang out with us while these two lovebirds keep flirting with eachother. i took my phone out to sneak a quick picture of them cuddling but then, bloom caught me and started ranting about how he shouldn't do it. i did it anyway. he got mad at me and began yelling at me until i notice divided sneak his head against his head.. these two make me go insane..

(POV: Bloom)

i started yelling at dyso for trying to snap a picture of me and divided cuddling.. that is until i feel something against my neck. i stopped yelling at him to take a moment to see what divided was doing. i look down to see divided attempting to kiss my neck. i pushed his face away in denial and continued to rant to dyso about how he shouldn't do it. divided continued to try as i kept pushing him away. eventually, he had succeeded and i made a slight noise. dyso looks at us with his jaw dropped as divided looks over as well. divided continues on with the love session until bugzby barges in through the front door. "WSG BITCHES!!" fade is right behind him as bugzby runs into dyso for a hug. fade follows bugzby and waves at the rest of us. bugzby tackles dyso into a hug as they fall onto the floor and laugh happily. i smile at them as divided puts his hands on my waist. i look behind me and give him a kiss on the cheek.

[END OF PART, I LOVE YALL]