%~Love Zone~%

DISCLAIMER: THIS PART INCLUDES;

•18+ Subjects
•possibly s3x

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY CLICK OFF. OTHERWISE, ENJOY.
__________________________________

[NO ONE'S POV]

bloom and dyso were downstairs, on their phones. on the other hand, divided was in his room, editing his videos. later, dyso had gotten bored of all of them staying home so he had an idea. "do y'all wanna go to the mall just bein in this house and on our phones is making me bored." dyso finally spits out after he puts his phone down. bloom nods his head in response and puts his phone in his pocket. "ill go ask divided." bloom gets up and walks upstairs to divided's room. when bloom opens the door, divided is still editing his video while talking to issaram. bloom approaches divided and asks him an question. "do you wanna go to the mall with me and dyso?" bloom says to him as divided puts himself on mute and pulls bloom closer to him by his waist. "i mean, are you going?" divided asks bloom back. bloom nods his head in response as divided smiles slightly. "then ill go." divided says back to bloom. bloom smiles back at divided as they make eye contact. bloom gives divided a kiss on the cheek and leaves the room while divided unmutes himself and tells issa that he has to go.

[IN THE MALL]

the 3 enter the mall as bloom catches something in his eye. he finds a cotton candy machine as his face is filled with excitement. "CAN WE PLEASE GET COTTON CANDY?!" bloom yells out to the both of them. dyso and divided look at bloom until dyso finally mutters out, "your little boyfriend next to you will probably buy it for you, go ask him." after dyso says this, he wanders off to another store. bloom is left there, slightly blushing while divided seemed to be a bit offended by it. divided scoffs and then proceeds to reply with, "ignore dyso, ill get you some cotton candy if thats what you want.." bloom's face is filled with happiness and runs into a hug with divided. bloom hugs his chest as divided hugs him back, smiling. after the hug, the two go over to the cotton candy machine and get some. they walk around the mall for a bit after divided bought bloom cotton candy. bloom looks at divided after enjoying his cotton candy for a bit. "thank you divided!~" bloom says to divided before divided looks over to bloom. they lock eyes until divided responds with "your welcome.." divided couldn't handle how bloom had smiled. he blushes slightly and hides his face with his hand and looks away.

later, they arrive to a store that both bloom and divided liked. bloom had seemed to already finish his cotton candy in doing so, he throws the stick away. "you can go do your own thing, ill be somewhere in the store if you need me." divided says to bloom before he goes off to explore what the store had included. bloom looks at divided as he walked away. he smiles slightly before he ventures off to go explore as well. divided goes into a part of the store that he seemed to have interest in. he comes across a pair of white clips, the decoration had blue diamonds while the main part of it was a white flower. he holds it within his hand since it had reminded him of bloom. he puts the pair of clips back and then walks off to find bloom.

on the other hand, bloom was looking around until he came across someone that he has HATED. it was his ex, he didn't really like her because of how problematic she would be over the smallest things. "bloom~" bloom looks over, thinking it was divided until she recognizes the voice. "why the fuck are you here.." he backs up against the wall until his back hits it. the girl approaches bloom, slowly, nearly pinning him down. "i missed you..~" she says before pinning him down onto the wall. "OH HELL NA-" bloom says before his wrist is pulled by someone. it was divided. she backs up and is slightly offended as bloom hides behind divided slightly. "who the fuck are you?" divided says before crossing his arms. the girl takes advantage of this moment to say, "his girlfriend, why?~"divided looks at her in a 'are you serious' kind of away. "im not gonna deal with this, bloom lets go." divided grabs bloom's hand and walks out of the store. divided began to call dyso as they continued to walk throughout the mall.

[AFTER THE MALL SINCE IM LAZY ASF]

dyso opens the door and runs to his room, taking his stuff with him. divided looks at bloom deviously. he leans into bloom's ear and whispers, "im gonna fuck you up.." bloom's ears dart down as he runs upstairs trying to hide. he runs into his room and hides at the corner of his room. divided chuckles as he walks upstairs to bloom's room. divided looks to his left to see bloom and as he walks towards him, he closes the door after him. divided carries bloom as bloom's legs are therefore placed on his waist. as divided walks past the door, he locks it. divided puts bloom onto the bed, his waist still being in between bloom's legs. bloom leans into divided's face and then they both smash lips. divided takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in to explore bloom's mouth. bloom makes some slight noises in doing of this, divided works his way down to bloom's neck. divided tugs at bloom's shirt and then says, "take it off." bloom listens to divided's command and takes his shirt off. divided takes a few seconds to take a glance at bloom's body. after admiring bloom's body, he attempts to kiss the shorter male's neck. bloom's tail had seemed to been waggling this whole time. divided takes his shirt off and then continues to bite bloom's neck. "mnh~.." divided slowly starts to get hard at bloom's noises, then begins to turn bloom on his stomach. he slowly undresses the both of them, leaving bloom incredibly flustered.

divided gets closer to bloom's ear to whisper something. "y'know, if you don't feel comfortable with this, just tell me now or later." "just fuckin continue.. idiot." divided slowly undresses both him and bloom..

[END OF PART!!]

(side note: i have officially made a promise, each part will have atleast 1000 words and ill try to make parts cuz of exams.)

[BTW, GL TO Jhaste___ ON EXAMS🙏]