what do you want from me

"Maybe you're right, maybe this is all that I can be. But what if it's you, and it wasn't me?"

SerenityJackson1 followed you. Follow back.

SerenityJackson1 tagged you in a post.

SerenityJackson1: What a great night for soccer! Still haven't figured out who the crap Christen Press is tho🤷🏾‍♀️

Alex looked at her Instagram notifications. They were heavily filtered but sometimes things just slipped through the cracks. Especially when it seemed Instagram knew she was mindlessly scrolling through her feed.

She's not too prideful to admit that her heartskipped a beat and her chest squeezed tight when she noticed that Serenity had indeed followed her and it wasn't just a technical glitch.

The tightness doesn't even ease when she realized that Serenity had followed just about everyone on the team she had met the previous night and she wasn't anywhere near special.

But she had an ego the size of Antarctica. She always had. So, it's pretty easy for her to compartmentalize this occurence as a metaphorical olive branch no matter whatever Serenity had said previously.

She may be an idiot, but she wasn't stupid! She felt the way Serenity's skin heated underneath her fingertips when they posed for that picture. She noticed how despite her words, Serenity seemed fine with being wrapped in Alex's arms.

Alex eyed the series of photos Serenity (or more likely a social media manager) had posted. Most of them were of Serenity around the stadium. Professionally posed and perfectly poised.

Then there were a couple of her knowing exactly who Christen Press was, depsite her joking. The second to last one is of her with the entire team and other miscellaneous celebrities that always find themselves at LA games.

The last one is what had her breath being forcefully sucked from her like some weird reverse CPR.

It's the two of them. Looking friendlier than Serenity was probably feeling at that moment. And it's not the picture the father took of them. The angle is slightly different. It's right after the father walked away.

Alex can tell it's Serenity telling her off and she's not exactly enthused. But from the angle you can't exactly see Serenity's face, it's mostly a gratuitous ass shot which is probably why it was chosen. But Alex's hand is still gripped onto Serenity's bare waist and the smirk is still on her lips from watching Serenity be forced to take the picture.

Then Alex did something she rarely did. She ventured into the comment section.

Yeah imma need number 13 to get her dumb jock hands off my wife🥺😔

Oohh kelley has some competition

My two favs in the same pic?!

Hmm alex and Serenity look exceptionally cozy in that pic since when do they even know each other 🤨

Serenity and Alex? The thought has literally never crossed my mind but that would be hot

ChristenPress: Google is free @serenityjackson1

SerenityJackson1: @christenpress wait you're a real person!?

KelleyOHara: @SerenityJackson1 hey can you please stop perceiving my girlfriend

SerenityJackson1: @kelleyohara Push Start By French Montana ft. Coi Leray and 42 Dugg @ 1:59

KelleyOHara: @SerenityJackson1 I BEG YOUR PARDON?! TOP TEN LIST WITH MY BITCH ON IT?!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!