but i pushed it too far

"Ones I loved tried to help, so I ran them off."

"Why do you act like that?"

Serenity hid her face behind her drinking glass, "Like what?"

"The way that you act! You're hiding something."

Serenity scoffed, but it was more of a choke, "I'm not hiding anything. You're just extremely nosey, Andrew!"

"Liar. I'm calling Christen."

Serenity tried to swat at Drew but he was bigger, faster, and stronger. Her swats did little.

It wasn't much longer until Christen's face popped up on Drew's iPhone screen. She was sweaty, probably just ending a workout. She assessed the situation on the screen. She was looking at the top of their heads because Drew was holding the phone in the air, out of Serenity's reach.

She rolled her eyes. Sometimes, she felt like their mother.

"Stop it, you two."

Serenity stopped swatting and crossed her arms, "He started it."

Drew brought the phone back down to a normal angle. He smirked before putting on his best innocent look, "Chrissy, Seri is being mean to me. She's lying and I know how you feel about lying."

Luckily, Christen could see right through the act, but she still turned to Serenity with a soft look, "Tell him, Seri. You'll feel better and he'll behave."

Serenity squeezed the bridge of her nose, "Fine. Um...I may or may not be having sexual relations with a woman you know. It's casual."

Christen rolled her eyes so hard, they could practically hear them creak inside her skull. Clearly, she had enough of Serenity's shit on this matter in particular, "She's sleeping with Alex. Again. But don't worry Drew, it's 'casual' and 'they won't ruin their friendship' or 'break each other's hearts'. Again."

For some reason, Drew looked genuinely surprised, "You said you wouldn't!"

"And you believed me?!" Serenity was surprised as well. She was under the impression no one believed her, especially Drew and Christen. She hadn't even really believed herself. Hell, Alex made it clear she hadn't believed her either.

"Well, no. Not really. I thought your willpower would last a little longer. I mean she's not irresistible. She's just Alex. I'm not even sure what you see in her." Drew rolled his eyes dramatically.

The problem was Alex Morgan absolutely was irresistible. If she wasn't then the three of them wouldn't be having this conversation because Serenity would've just simply resisted her.

There was just something about her that made Serenity want to drop her panties whenever they were in a room together. Sue her.

She had a feeling that something wasn't just purely superficial either.

"Don't talk about her like that." Serenity mumbled.

Drew rolled his eyes even harder.

Christen groaned loudly, "Oh my God, Serenity. Just marry the poor woman."

Serenity scoffed. Marry Alex Morgan...LOL. Why the hell would Serenity do that? Alex's last marriage ended in a divorce. She obviously wasn't very good at it.