you're wanted coast to coast

"Fuck that shit. Now, I go my way, and you go yours."

SerenityJackson1 posted to their story for the first time in a while.

Congrats to the happy couple! @alexmorgan and I did all the heavy lifting tho🤷🏾‍♀️

~♤~

Serenity had never thought about committing murder. Not in-depth at least.

But.

Right now? Right now, Christen Press was testing her patience. And she was acing said test.

"Seri, that's not the right green. You know this." Christen more or less snatched the laptop off of Serenity's lap and resumed the scrolling through Pinterest herself.

Serenity and Tyler shared a look behind Christen's head.

Tyler shook her head solemnly, clearly telling Serenity that now would not be a good time to strangle her sister.

"Okay, Chris. Enough of bridesmaids dresses because that's clearly going nowhere. Why don't we look at our outfits for the bachelorette party?" Serenity suggested, prying the laptop out of Christen's sure grip.

"Fine."

Serenity and Tyler shared another look.

"Great...so what were you thinking?"

"We want a joint party. No need to like separate. Neither of us are traditional like that. I do think it'll be fun if we get ready separately though. Kelley wants a couples costume party and I lost rock, paper, scissors." Christen pouted but otherwise didn't seem that torn up over the idea.

Tyler snickered behind her hand, "If Kelley suggested that I'm assuming she already had a costume in mind?"

Christen nodded with a roll of her eyes, "Romeo + Juliet. You know, the Leonardo DiCaprio movie."

Serenity couldn't hold back her laugh, "God, that's so Kelley it almost physically hurts."

"Don't they both die at the end?"

"Yeah, I told you, I lost rock, paper, scissors. I protested for a few minutes then realized I get to wear a pretty dress and use her credit card to buy it, so now I'm completely on board."

Serenity rubbed her hands together mischievously, "Kelley's credit card, you say..."

"Don't go overboard."

Serenity gasped at the accusation, "You only have a bachelorette party once....theoretically. I have to go overboard. Now, what did you have in mind?"

Christen sighed, knowing she wouldn't be able to stop Serenity, "I was thinking sexy but like classy at the same time. Like the muses from Hercules. And then we can just slap some dollar store angel wings on the back."

Tyler frowned, "Chris...what does that mean?"

Serenity placed a comforting hand on Tyler's shoulder, "TyTy. Don't worry about it. I, Goddess of Fashion, knew exactly what she meant."

"I'm actually sort of scared of you."

Serenity ignored the remark and set off on a Pinterest search of the century. After about ten minutes of her mumbling to herself, almost turning the laptop to her companions then turning it back at the last second, and getting downright angry at times, Serenity collapsed into Christen's couch triumphantly.

"How about this dress from Dolce and Gabbana? It's got some gold trim around the waist but otherwise hit all of your criteria. Flowy, yet sexy. Greek Goddess-esque. Assuming the goal is to get Kelley to follow you around all night like a lost puppy? I think I nailed it."