Chapter 2

You know you are left with limited options and not wanting to piss off the man that could fire you on the spot

You know you are left with limited options and not wanting to piss off the man that could fire you on the spot. You take the sit he indicated for you to sit in. Sweat is dripping down your back due to your nerves. You haven't felt this nervous since the time your dad caught you sneaking out as a teen. The boss doesn't say anything just continues to stare at you for a few more minutes making you even more nervous. Reminding you even more of your father.

Finally, you have had enough of the silent treatment, and you speak up, "Look if this is about spilling drinks on your friends' clothes, I can pay for dry cleaning or to replace them."

Tae mutters, "Like you could afford that."

JK laughs, "Little bird. That's not what this is about."

"Stop calling me that. I have a name."

There are a few chuckles that fill the room at your outburst. Your seating increases and start to panic.

"I'm sorry I punched that drunk guy and knocked him out. But he was getting handsy and wouldn't take no for an answer. And I..."

The boss raises his hand silencing you and he chuckles, "Neither one of those are the reason why you are here."

You gulp and think over what you all have done during your shift and over the last week. Really hoping you didn't do or say anything to piss him off. Your big mouth tends to get you into trouble.

"Yoongi, just tell the girl already. She looks like she is about to pass out from nerves."

You admit you were nervous but not that nervous. You have trained almost all your life to handle all kinds of situations. But you know it's better to hide how calm you actually are.

Tae nudges the man, "Jin..."

Another scoffs, "If she's already like this I don't know how she's going to handle..."

JK elbows the other man in the ribs, "Shut it Hobi. I think..."

Yoongi glares at the men effectively shutting them all up.

"I had you come up here because I have a proposition for you, Y/n."

"What kind of proposition?"

"I know you are an aspiring actress. I also know you live in a very small apartment in a not so good part of town."

"How?"

He smirks, "I have my ways. That's beside the point, I will help you with your career and also move you to a safer part of town. That is if you help me out."

Thinking to yourself. Alright I have to play this carefully.

You cock a brow at him, "Oh, and how am I supposed to help you out in return?"

"You see I have gotten myself in to a pretty stick predicament and there is only one way for me to get out of it."

Jimin mumbles, "That's one way to put it."