Chapter 7

A while later the doctor is in my room checking on Y/n

A while later the doctor is in my room checking on Y/n. For some reason I can't help but pace.

Jimin laughs, "Boss,"

I glare at him.

"I mean Yoongi, I'm sure it's just a cold. She'll be fine."

"I'm not worried about that."

He rolls his eyes, "Sure."

Before we can continue the door opens. He raises his hands before we can even ask anything.

"Her fever is done but she needs rest. She's pretty week. Has she been sleeping and eating well?"

Shit. I don't know the answer to that.

"She eats pretty well but I think she has been having a hard time sleeping. She has been looking rather tired lately."

The doctor nods, "See that she gets a lot of rest the next couple days. I believe it is just a cold, but I did take some blood and get a couple swabs to run some tests to be sure."

"Thank you."

The doctor nods his head and leaves. Jin walks up the stairs passing the doctor.

"Hey, I need to head out. I will be back later. But I made some rice porridge for Y/n. She needs to eat."

I accept the bowl, "Thanks Jin."

"I will be back later. Hopefully with more information."

"Let's hope so. We are missing way too many pieces." Hobi adds.

"I think a lot of our answers are in that room." Tae says.

"We can ask her." Jimin pipes in.

"Not today." I push through the crowd and open my door. I turn just before I shut it I say, "Go make yourselves useful!"

They collectively laugh. Fuckers. I sit on the bed and look down to see Y/n looking up at me.

"Jin made you some rice porridge. Up to try to eat something."

"No but I do need to eat."

She struggles to sit up in the tangled web of sheets. I laugh and help her straighten up the sheets.

"How did you get yourself so tangled up? I was in bed with you most of the time."

I watch as a cherry blush dusts her face. I decided to stir the pot a little, "You've gone red. Is your fever back?" I put my forearm on her forehead.

She pushes my arm away, "Its not back. I'm fine."

I hand her the bowl and then turn my attention to the TV. She eats her porridge but keeps glancing at me.

"Don't you have work today?"

"I always have work."

She rolls her eyes, "You know what I meant."