Chapter 10

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

Y/n had just got back up to her hospital room after surgery. We got really lucky that she wasn't shot vitally. Although they did have to reconstruct some of her shoulder and clean up some bone fragments.

I'm staring at her sleeping face as I start to nod off. I hear the door open and instantly shoot up in my chair.

"Relax, it's just me," Zio walks in.

I relax back in the chair, "Sorry. I'm just jumpy."

"Understandable."

"The doctor had good news."

I nod my head, not taking my eyes off her.

"She's not going anywhere."

"I know it's just I was out for a while and look all the shit she got up to. I mean she fucking took out Loreli and Kyon."

"I mean would you expect anything less from a Shin?"

I laugh, "No, she defiantly is a Shin. There is no doubt about that."

"She really does love you; you know?"

I nod my head, "I know. I heard her while I was out." I lean forward and hold her hand. Giving it a light squeeze. I hope those big, beautiful eyes will open up soon.

I can feel his gaze on me, "You love her too."

"Without a doubt."

"You need to protect her. There is something coming your guys way and its big. Our dad is not who we all think he is. We have been trying to figure out what he is up too but nothing so far."

I turn my head to him, "Zio, you better not have anything to do with what your father has planned. I don't care if you are her brother. But if anything happens to her by your father because of you. I will not kill you slowly. I will take great pride in killing you slowly."

He holds his hands up, "I promise. I would never do anything to hurt her. I have done everything I can to keep her safe from my father. I made sure he could never find a trace. Whenever they got close to her, I would find a way to steer them in a different direction."

"Good."

"I'm going to stay with her until she can leave the hospital. Can I ask you to take care of the shooter for me?"

"Absolutely." He has an evil glint in his eye. The same one I have seen in Y/n's eyes.

He is about to leave the room when he calls over his shoulder, "Take care of my sister."

"Always."

***

I had just taken Y/n home. I had JK and Jimin meet me there. I want both of them to stay with her today. I need to go have a little visit with Shin. I didn't tell her because I didn't want her to worry.