Chapter 20-Final

Yoongi's POV (17

Yoongi's POV (17.5 years later):

Y/n and I are in the kitchen making breakfast like we do every Saturday for our family. I hear her laugh.

I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder, "What's so funny?"

"Just thinking about how much time has passed since our wedding."

"Which one?"

She pinches my arm and I chuckle, "I know seventeen and a half years flew by."

"It has. I can't believe Cody is 18."

"I know. You know it is also crazy is that my plan from almost 17 years ago worked." I wink.

"Speaking of your planned child. I told her she needs to come to breakfast today."

"She takes after you."

Y/n scoffs, "I feel like she takes after you more."

"Why don't you get the kids and I'll finish up breakfast here."

"You know I'm just going shout for them. Im not walking up there. My eyes have seen enough."

I chuckle, "I told you that you need to knock on a young boy's door before you go in."

"And now I would rather just not go to his room at all."

I laugh and roll my eyes as I watch my wife walk over to the stairs.

"Cody, Anya it's time for breakfast!"

I hear one door open and soft footsteps. At least Anya listened the first time today. I swear if I have to go up there and drag that boy down here.

Anya appears at the top of the stairs and then I hear the heavy footsteps of my son. Pushing his sister out of his way.

"Watch it, Cody!"

"Oh, you aren't that fragile Nya!"

"Don't you two !" Y/n yells.

"But mom..." Anya whines.

"Anya, you heard your mother."

Anya huffs as she follows Cody down the stairs. Y/n let's out an exasperated sigh as she follows our kids to the table. I chuckle. The chaos of my family. I serve up breakfast and join them at the table.

"So, what do you two have planned today?" Y/n asks them.

"I'm going to hang out with the boys." Cody answers.

"Not all of the boys." Anya taunts.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Oh, Anya didn't tell you?"

"Tell us what?"

Cody smirks at his sister.

"Don't you dare Cody!"