Chapter 8

Tae and I are driving to the hospital

Tae and I are driving to the hospital. Namjoon is waiting for Jin's police officers to show up.

"Hey are you okay?"

I glance over at him; he has his eyes on me while stopped at a stop light.

"I'm fine. Just..."

"In shock."

"That and trying figure out what to do next."

"You don't have to do anything."

I roll my eyes, "Right."

Yoongi is my husband and a mob boss. I know I am the one to run things in his stead if I'm able too. Since I have my father's training I will step up. I know Tae would do a great job, but I think it's time I let everyone know who they are dealing with.

I start texting Hyunjin.

"Who are you texting?"

"Hyunjin."

"Why?"

"Because Tae. We were at a park that has no cameras. We never texted where we were going so that leaves a phone hack out. So, Yoongi and I were either followed or there is a tracker on his car. Speaking of which, you should have Namjoon look over the car. Maybe Hobi has a scanner?"

"Y/n, you don't have to try to figure this all out. I'm sure you are upset."

"Oh, I'm more than upset, Tae. But yes I do. Just let me do what I do best alright."

"What you do best you have been hiding for years!"

"And do you think I cant handle this? I was able to hide in plane sight for years under my fathers nose. Tae I got this!"

He scoffs but shuts up. Asshole!

Me: Hey first thanks for the new phone. Second I need your help.

Yunnie: You're welcome. I wasn't sure your bunny friend was going to get it to you today or not. But what's up?

Me: That's just how he is, most of the time. Someone shot at me in the overlook park.

Yunnie: Shit are you alright?

Me: I'm fine. Yoongi pushed me out of the way and took the bullet. Going to the hospital now.

Yunnie: Bad?

Me: He was losing a lot of blood and unconscious.

Yunnie: What do you need us to do?

Me: Its time to come out of hiding.

Yunnie: Your father will know where you are then.

Me: One I would like to see him try to get to me and two I am not so sure he doesn't have anything to do with this. But I need Minho to get to the park and check it out. I'm sure Yoongi's men can handle it, but they aren't my guys. Then I need you and Jisung to comb through camera's by the penthouse. We were either followed or the car was tracked.