Chapter 4

Across town from where Yoongi and Y/n are having lunch

Across town from where Yoongi and Y/n are having lunch. In an office, a father and son are in a deep discussion.

"Zio."

"Yeah, Dad."

"It's time to bring your sister home. She has had enough time for fun the last few years. She needs to come home and prepare to take over."

"Dad, she wants nothing to do with the family business."

"She is the oldest and she will be taking over for me."

Zio shakes his head, "She's stubborn. She won't do it."

"I gave her what she wanted. She has had her free time. It's time she comes home."

Zio sighs, "Dad, I don't even know where to start looking for her."

"Zio, just find her."

Zio stomps out of the office.

"Shin, we haven't been able to locate your daughter since she left. She has covered her tracks well. I don't think Zio is going to be able to find her easily."

Shin says, "I know. I'm afraid we trained her too well. Cho, I need you to help him."

"We will find her. It will take some time, but she can't hide forever. My son has been working on a new software so maybe that will help us out."

Cho leaves to go find Zio. Shin looks out of the window in his office.

"Where are you, y/n?"

Back to Y/n and Yoongi:

Namjoon and JK helped pack your things at your apartment. You decide to leave the things you don't need to take with you, like dishes and furniture. Yoongi's place will have everything like that, that you need. You are about to close the door when you remember that you didn't grab the picture of you and your mother, one of you and your brother, one of the three of you and even one with your dad hidden in the closet.

"Hold one I forgot something."

"JK and I will just take these down to the car."

"Okay. I will meet you down there!"

In the closet in under a broken floorboard is a purple photo album. You pull it out and bring it to your chest. Oh, how you miss your mom and brother. Hell, you even miss your dad a little bit. Knowing that JK and Namjoon are waiting for you, you shove the album into your bag and then rush to meet them in the parking garage.

"Did you get everything?" JK asks.

You smile at him, "I did."

The two drive you to one of the upscale parts of town. You sigh in relief when it's not the part of town you grew up in. At least you won't have to worry about running into your family here.

Namjoon pulls his car into the parking garage. The three of you get out each grabbing a box of your things and go to the elevator. Namjoon pushes the button for the penthouse and the three of you ride in silence.