Chapter 13

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n you need to stop thinking that you could have stopped what happened. You were a child. Hell, we both were. They fact that he had both of his children there too. How did mom let him take us?"

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, "Mom was out of the country. Solidifying..."

"Groundwork for Vex Tech."

"Yes."

"You definitely ended up with mom's brains."

I laugh, "We both did."

"True."

"So, you really think Yoongi wouldn't forgive you?"

"I don't know. But I was there. I watched our father shoot and kill his parents, Zio! Yoongi's mom she was...." I paise and gulp, "She was pregnant." I place a hand on my still flat belly. I still can't believe I'm pregnant.

"How do you know? I couldn't see anything."

"Because I shoved you away and told you to cover your ears and close your eyes Zio. You were 10."

"You were only 13 Y/n. What were you going to do? How could you have stopped him?"

"I don't know. But I need to remember more from that night. It's driving me crazy."

"Did you see him kill them?"

I nod my head.

"Since you were a kid, you probably blocked it out since it was a traumatic experience."

"I think I need to talk to our uncle."

"That's gonna be hard. He's still pretty close to dad."

"I know. But he was there. I need to know exactly what happened."

"Alright I will go see what I can do."

"Thanks, Zio."

"Of course. No way I'm letting my pregnant sister that close to dad's house."

I laugh, "I'm not fragile Zio."

"I know you aren't. But my niece or nephew is." He points to my stomach, "You gotta start remembering that. Nothing dangerous until after baby gets here."

I put my hands up in surrender, "I won't do anything dangerous unless it's necessary."

He grumbles something and then walks to the door of my office, "Bye Y/n."

"Just be careful Zio."

He looks back at me over his shoulder and winks, "Always am."

Then he shuts the door. I shake my head.

"He's so much like you." Minho says from the shadows of my office.

I laugh, "How long have you been there Minho?"