Chapter 11

*2 Months later*

*2 Months later*

Y/n's POV:

Yoongi and I laying in naked in bed, "We should probably get dressed." I .

"Hmm, I think I like it right here." He nuzzles his nose into my neck and gently starts kissing it.

I giggle, "Yoongi we just finished a little bit ago."

"I have told you that I can't get enough of you."

"Is that why we have done it on every surface of the penthouse?"

He rubs his nose against my jaw, "I'm sure there are surfaces we have yet to christen."

I roll my eyes, "Seriously we should get up. We have to..." my words are cut off with Yoongi's lips finding mine. He pushes me back so that he is leaning over top of me.

He nibbles on my bottom lip, and I let out a moan. He uses this to his advantage and darts his tongue into my mouth. He masterfully devours my lips and pulls away. Looking down at me with a satisfied grin.

"You are insatiable."

"Only you make me this way Y/n."

"And what way is that?"

"Do I need to show you again?"

"I think I need a refresher. My memory is a little foggy."

"Gladly." He starts kissing down my neck.

He abruptly stops kissing me and pulls away.

"Seriously, you are going to stop before we even get started."

He shakes his head, "No, I just have an idea I want to do."

"What's that?"

I watch as he leans over and opens the drawer in his bedside table. He pulls out a silk blind fold and the looks at me.

"Let's see how you like it when we take one of your senses away."

He gently lays the blind fold over my eyes, and I lift my head and he it behind my head. I feel him getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"One I wanted a better view of you and two I wanted to grab something else."

I try to lift up the blind fold.

"Y/n, be a good girl and be patient."

After a few moments he climbs back into bed and gently takes both my hands. I feel him tie them together and then hangs them above my head. I squirm a little.

"Relax." He whispers, "It's just a tie."

"I thought you were only going to take one of my senses away."

"I wanted to have a little more fun than that."

He gently pulls on my bottom lip with his teeth. I let out a moan.