Chapter 16

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n we need to talk about what to do with Cho." Yoongi says.

"There are a lot of things we need to talk about."

"There are."

"Zio move forward with what we talked about before."

He smirks, "Sure. Come on Binnie, Minho."

Yoongi looks at me. I hold up my hand, "Relax. I will tell you in a bit."

"I should go provide back up for them." Hyunjin says.

"We'll go too." Segunmin adds.

Felix, Jisung and Jeongin follow after Segunmin. I turn to look at JK and Jimin. JK nods.

"Well, I think the boss' need to have a private conversation." JK draws the attention of Yoongi's men.

Yoongi and I watch as his men too file out of the penthouse.

"So, what are your men up to?"

I smirk, "Capturing Cho."

"My men could help."

"They could but now that Cho knows about me snooping. He won't be leaving my father's estate. Trying to figure out how much I know and what I was able to get my hands on. All of them have been in that house a lot. They know how to get in and out without being detected. That's what we need right now."

"Alright. So, what did you find out while you were with your father?"

"A lot. Enough that I would much rather just kill him myself."

"Then let's do that."

"Just killing him is too nice for him. Not after what he did to my mother."

"What did he do?"

I sigh and take a calming breath, "You know how I thought my mother was sick with cancer?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it wasn't cancer."

"What?"

"My father and Cho were poisoning her."

"They were trying to get rid of her."

"Yes. If my parents had just divorced he would have lost..."

"So much political and police influence."

"Yes, He got all of that because of my mother. Him being a grieving widow made him have more pull too. Used being a single parent with a missing daughter to his advantage."

"He's a son of a bitch."

"A manipulated son of a bitch."

"He's not the brains?"

I laugh, "No, my mother was the brains in my parents' marriage. My mother was the one behind the...." I pause and take a breath, "Deal between our parents."