Chapter 3

You wake up to your phone ringing

You wake up to your phone ringing. Letting out a groan, you stretch and grab your phone.

Groggily you answer without looking at the caller id, "Hello?"

"Sorry for the early phone call Y/n. I know you worked late last night but the director has requested you for another audition. Is there any way you can get to the theater in an hour?"

You are wide awake now. This is good news. You could get the role without Yoongi. There for might be able to get out of this precarious situation you found yourself in last night.

"Of course, Jun. I will get ready and be there as soon as I can."

"Okay, great. See you when you get here. A second audition is amazing. This could your big break!"

"I sure hope so."

After hanging up with Jun, you quickly throw off the covers and hurry to get dressed. Throwing on some make up. You look at your reflection.

You let out a sigh, "This will have to do."

Then you make your way out to the living room. You see that JK and Jimin are still fast asleep on your tiny couch. The two of them cuddled together. You have to hold back your laughter at the sight of the two grown men smushed together on your tiny couch. Quickly you pull out your phone and snap a picture of them.

"Perfect for teasing them with later," You whisper.

You go to the kitchen and start your coffee maker. Making sure to add enough water so the three of you can have coffee. Then you go back to the living room to wake them up.

"Jimin. JK. I need you two to wake up." You call out.

They don't budge. So, you move closer to them and call out again. Again, neither of them move to wake up. So, this time you poke Jimin and JK in the face.

"Guys I need you to wake up. I have to leave in a few minu...." Your words die in your throat as you are pulled on to the couch with the men. You land on top of them. Your face just inches away from theirs.

You repeat, "I need you to wake up."

Jimin and JK both let out yawns and stretch.

"Good morning, Y/n," Jimin yawns with eyes still closed.

"Morning."

JK grumbles with eyes closed, "Where do you have to go so early?"

You huff, "Can you let me go please?"

Both men's eyes shoot open, locking with yours. Both move their arms from around you. Finally, being free you stand back up and fix your clothes.

"My friend at the theater just called me and the director wants me to come in for another audition. It's for the lead and I have to be there in...." You look at your watch, "twenty-five minutes."