Chapter 9

"Y/n I have been looking for you forever

"Y/n I have been looking for you forever."

"What do you want Zio?"

"To make sure my sister is okay."

"As you can see I'm fine."

"You were shot at!"

"How do you know that? Were you there?"

"No! I would have jumped in if I was. There's chatter about Yoongi and his wife getting shot at."

"Does dad know?"

"Know that I know where you are or that you are Min Yoongi's wife?"

"Both."

"No, he doesn't."

"You didn't tell him."

He sighs, "Look, I know you left for a reason. I know you don't want anything to do with us. I have respected that. Made sure to get rid of any information that I came across that could have led to you."

"Really?"

"I know you and dad had a bad falling out. He has never told me."

I nod my head, "Yeah. He and I should never be in the same room again."

"Why?"

I clench my jaw almost hard enough to break my teeth, "Because I'll kill him."

"So can you tell me that dad had nothing to do with my attack or Yoongi getting shot."

"Honestly no I can't. The last few months he's been acting different. I don't know how to describe it but apparently I'm the only one that noticed it."

"So, what was your plan then? Corner me and make me come home. Make me take over for dad?"

"Wha...no!"

"Then what Zio?!?"

"Can we go somewhere else to talk? I would rather not have you get caught."

I sigh, "Fine. But ditch your phone."

"I did before I even came looking for you today."

"We're going to Starys."

"Great they hate me."

"Because they don't trust you. And neither do I."

"I'm your brother Y/n."

"So. You still work for him."

He sighs but follows behind me. We take the back way and stay off as many main roads as we can eventually getting to the back entrance of Strays. I pound on the door, and I'm met with a gun in my face.

"Relax Minho. It's me."

"What the hell are you doing back here?"

"I found a stray," I say as I point to my brother lurking behind me.