Chapter 15

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

I have been thinking about what Y/n said at the party a few days ago. I hope we can end this soon. Her being pregnant and so far away from me is driving me insane. I swear if he hurts one hair on her head, I will gut him myself.

I wonder where we would be if I wasn't late that night. If I would have been able to disappear with her. Would we be happy? Would we have a family already? I wonder where we would live and what we would be doing for work. I sigh and think back on all our happy memories.

Yoongi's memories:

I am walking around with the boys when we walk up to a café. JK leaves us and walks up to a group of girls. I look over at the group. I notice one girl laughing at something JK said. He drags her back over to us.

"Hey guys. I wanted to introduce you to a friend from class, Y/n."

"Hi." She waves.

I get lost in her big chocolate eyes. Jin nudges me.

"Hey I'm Cody."

"She knows we already told her." Tae says.

I roll my eyes and she giggles.

"So, what are you boys up to today?"

"We are just hanging out." Jimin says.

"What were girls doing today? JK asks.

"They are going shopping."

"You aren't going with them?" I asks.

"No, I don't enjoy shopping."

"A girl who doesn't like shopping?" Jimin says.

JK drapes his arm over her shoulder, "Y/n is different."

She side eyes him and then elbows him hard in the gut. He lets out a grunt and doubles over.

"I meant it in a good way." He groans.

"It didn't sound like it."

A phone rings and Y/n pulls out her phone. I watch the color drain from her face.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Dad, I'm with my friends...No dad don't. Oh, come on." She hangs up and sighs.

"I'm sorry I have to go."

"Go where?" JK asks.

She gives him a knowing look, "I have told you how my dad is Justin."

He nods his head. She gives him a hug, "It was nice to meet all of you. I'll see you later Justin."

We watch her walk across the street and get into an expensive town car.