LOCKED OUT

The air was refreshing as the two walked out of the café. "I can't believe you spilled the coffee again." Han said loudly, hitting the other with his elbow slightly as he kept teasing, "You've made a mess!"

   "Yah~" Jeongin only whined out, hiding his face in his hands, "At least I didn't lose my phone." The brunette threw him an annoyed look, "Be happy I didn't keep you waiting!" The other chuckled, "I am, I am."

   Silence settled between them as they walked down the street, admiring the houses around. Jisung smiled to himself, he could finally consider the raven a friend. He could call him and ask to meet up just like that or text him in the middle of the night because he can't sleep. He could invite him over or go to his home just to hang out.

He finally befriended him, the boy he had been secretly yearning for.

   Sometimes the brunette questions his feelings about Jeongin, did he just think he's nice or did he actually want something from him? Jisung couldn't pinpoint it and it kept him awake at night, what exactly were his intentions? He couldn't tell you himself.

   Unrelated to his previous thoughts, his eyes widened, "Oh fuck.." Yang looked over at the shorter, giving him a questioning look, "What?"

   Han just nervously chuckled, "I told you how I couldn't find my things... right?" He began, receiving a nod from the younger. "I.. kind of don't have my keys and my mom isn't home 'till later tonight." He evaporated, feeling his head grow heavy from the simple thought of having to stay out until late at night, to wait for his mother.

   Again, silence settled between the two as they continued walking, one deep in thoughts and the other staring ahead into nothing—not knowing where his feet were taking him. "You.." Jeongin began, wondering if he should actually say what he was thinking, "You could spend the night at mine."

   Jeongin unlocked the door of his and his parents' shared apartment, their breath heavy from walking up the stairs—as the elevator had yet to be fixed. "I'm home!" The raven guided the older in, getting greeted by the father of the younger boy.

   "Welcome back Jeongin- oh, who's that?" He looked exactly like him, Jisung's voice echoed through his head, mouth slightly parted from shock. He and his own father didn't look as similar, this was sick.

   Both guys of the Yang family had pitch-black hair and fox-like eyes, a defined jawline and amazing body proportions—long legs and strong arms. Jisung looked over at his friend, looking at him different than usual.

   His hair suited his face perfectly, the way the strands fell right in front of his ears and made his jawline stand out, alongside his smile. "Ah, that's-"

   "I-I'm Han Jisung, friend and classmate of Jeongin-ah," The brunette cut off the younger, quickly introducing himself and bowing at the other's dad. "I locked myself out, I hope you don't mind me staying here for the night," And he bowed once again.

   The muscular man only laughed, "You're a friend of my son, of course, you can stay." "Thank you, Ajusshi."

   "That went well," Jeongin breathed out, throwing himself on his small bed—which was located in the far left corner of his room. "It did." The brunette simply agreed, looking around to take in his surroundings.

   His room was mostly black and white, the floor was a light grey wood and neither Jisung nor Jeongin knew what type of wood it was. Compared to the older's room, this one was dull. The walls were littered with posters and decorations but it was all kept in a darker aesthetic yet Jisung liked the change, he was honestly growing a bit tired of the many colours in his own room, so this was nice. Though he liked the pop of colour Jeongin's bedsheets did to the room, it stood out and made it seem like the nicest and most cosiest place around.