SPILL THE SECRET

The two brunettes, blond and black-haired boys walked their way into the café they'd been going to for years. Something about the small coffee shop always managed to make them feel safe and welcomed, especially now that they knew all the workers and even the building owner—they felt at ease. 

   Han and Felix always were anxious people, overall, never being able to sit still or make the most basic of conversation—with people, they didn't know—so now that they were good with the employees, as far as being friends, the two walked up to the counter to get their drinks with smiles adoring their faces.

   "Hi cuties, what can I get for you today?" Hyunjin greeted them as usual, letting a wink fly over to Felix that he shyly returned. "The usuals, Minnie and Innie are here too. The four of us," Jisung answered for them, noticing Felix's incredibly adorable, shy state.

   With a sway of his hips, the pink-haired turned around, "Coming right up!" And started working on the four regulars' drinks. 

   "So? What have you two been up to?" Jeongin asked as Jisung sat down next to him with their drinks in hand. "Not much actually, it's been pretty quiet lately," Seungmin answered for the two of them, grabbing ahold of his fresh flat white that the other brunette had brought for him.

   Jisung nodded understandingly, glancing over at Felix as if asking him if it was the same for him, the blond only nodded along. "But college is starting to get more stressful as well, so maybe that's a good thing," He added. "Hm, you're right. We actually have to work on this group project, Innie me and these two other girls. It keeps reminding me of high school, you know when we were all working on our project?."

   Seungmin and Felix gasped lightly, "I completely forgot about that!" The older voiced out, his mouth hanging wide open to add to his shocked voice, yet he slapped his hand over his face when he remembered something, something that had happened that exact day.

   His cheeks turned crimson and ears heated up as he let his mind wander off, he wanted to feel those soft, red lips on his again.. or maybe someone else's. He glanced over at the counter, seeing the older boy sway his body to the music playing quietly from the speakers, as he steamed the hot milk.

   Felix turned around again at the mention of his name, "What you thinking about?" Han asked teasingly, letting a smirk play on his lips. "N-nothing.." Felix's voice was quiet, yet all three of the other boys could make out what he was saying, and how flustered he sounded—and looked, obviously.

   "You're blushing like crazy, it's clearly not nothing," The brunette next to him spoke up, lightly poking the older's cheeks as the words left his mouth, making the freckled boy laugh awkwardly. "Well, you know.."

   "We don't, Lix, we don't," Jeongin spoke up, the first time in a while, letting his head rest on his hands—looking at him expectantly, "Speak up?" 

   The freckled boy only looked around awkwardly, feeling lost. He didn't want to admit what he was thinking about, that would be way too embarrassing. Yet unfortunately for him, one of his friends had already connected the dots. "Oh my god!" Jisung screeched out, catching all three other boys off guard.

   "What, What?" They asked in nonunion, Felix already feeling the colour fade from his face, yet again to be replaced by a deep crimson red. "You're thinking about Seungminnie, aren't you?" "Uhh, no?" Despite his best efforts, his voice made it obvious.

   He indeed was thinking about the younger boy, though someone else was on his mind as well—how could he not think about the pink-haired, when his lips just looked that kissable?