ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

They done got a nigga. I could've fought but I just wasn't strong enough.

Never would I think id be writing a death note. Just thought I was too lit.

To Armani,
     Im sorry ma. I should've listened to you. I should've been left the streets alone. Thats my fault. But now we're here. You showed me love was still out there. I want you to stay safe fa me. Take my baby somewhere safe. I love you mani. Forever and always.

To Bre,
     Mani prolly gon be mad at me reading this; but i love you Bre. You always been solid as hell. Im sorry I even gotchu into this shit. Im sorry for a lot with you. You didn't let me show you that while I was there though, but hopefully you understand how sorry I am now. I prayed for you everyday. Im sorry Breana and I love you.

To my brothers,
Don't "get back" im safe now. Y'all stayed up every night worrying about if im safe or not, and now I am, forever. I love y'all. Rakari , Im sorry man. It hurt writing this knowing how much this shit hurt you. You definitely made sure a nigga was ight, I gotchu 4L Rakari.

Mom,
You wasn't the best to me. And i hated yo ass for it.And I still do. You bought me nothing but stress. But I want you safe too.

To Alaina,
       Im sorry we never meant. Im sorry you'll never get the experience of having a dad. We'll meet one day. I love you baby, even though ill never actually be there to tell you that, just know I do. And I always will. I was so excited when your mom told me about you; it hurts writing this knowing I never even got to see your beautiful face. I love you baby.

To my nana,
  Im sorry nana. Im sorry for keeping you up at night worrying about me. Im sorry for everything. Theres nothing I can say that'll show that though. You was my mom when my mom didn't wanna be. I love you ma.

Thank y'all. Y'all made life worth living, coming from a gangsta🤣.

T up fa me. Y'all deserve it. Just keep my daughter straight.

Please don't forget about me.

Sincerely,
Alam

How y'all feeling?😁