ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Alam

"Let me go" Anani cried. She was tied up to a chair.

"Talk then bitch" Rj said

"Im not saying nothing" Anani said, making Alam huff before taking his gun out.

"What the fuck you doing" Anani said, tryna back up.

"Im getting impatient" Alam said

"Wait Az, if we keep her li ass they gon eventually come. Then we can kill em then" Mazi said.

"You hungry?" Draco asked her

"Do it look like I wanna eat right now" Anani mugged.

"Well damn bitch, Mazi stay here wit her. We ready go get some eat" Draco said

"Ant gon be here?" Mazi asked

"Yeah he should be pulling up" Draco said before they walked out.

-At the mall-

"The fuck we here fa" Alam asked

"Yo ass too fucking aggressive" Riko said, mugging him. "Gotta take my friend her food"

"You bringing bitches lunch" Draco chuckled

"Yall use dat word to damn much" Riko said, grabbing the bag then walking to footlocker.

"Thank you Rakariii" Armani said , going to hug him.

"You hugging me like you wanna fuck" Riko chuckled.

Alam just stared at them with his face balled up.

"Ight man come on" Rj said.

"Man shut up" Riko mugged him

"Oh hey Az" Armani said, smiling but he just stared. "Tuh bye Rakari" She said before walking away.

"You piss me off" Riko said to Alam

"Ion give a fuck"

"Armani sexy as hell, Bre don't want you no mo bih she got a whole restraining order on you" Riko said as they walked to the car.

"They wont even together" Draco chuckled

"Mind y'all bihness" Alam said as they got in the car.

"I hate yo ass Alam" Riko said, looking out the window. Nobody responded. Rakari was like the baby of everyone, he stayed having temper tantrums.

"What we eating" Rj asked.

"Go back to the trap" Alam said before Rj drove there.

"The dumb bitch still ain't saying shit" Mazi huffed when they walked in.

"She'll eventually have da pee, or get hungry, or even tired" Draco said smirking. "She'll break"

"Why im the only one here? Asia was in on it too" Anani said looking down.

"Yo Mari go find Asia" Alam said, staring at Anani.