ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Alam

809-233-1278: See you soon Az😉

Chuckling before cutting his phone off putting it in his pocket, "Cmon mani" Alam shook her.

"Im nervous" Armani mumbled, taking her seat belt off.

"Here for Armani Wright" Armani told the lady at the front desk, "Ok have a seat we'll call you when we ready"

"She sound a little rude dont she?" Armani mumbled making Alam laugh.

"Armani Wright" A nurse called out making Alam and Armani walk to the back, "Ok Dr. Seward gonna be in here with you in just a minute" The nurse smiled, walking out.

"You ok Ally bear?" Armani asked, "Yeah im just tired" Alam sighed.

"Yeah you came home really late last night" Armani got on her phone. Soon, Dc. Seward walked in, "Hey Im Doctor . Seward how y'all doing today" He asked, putting gloves on.

"Good and you" Armani answered, "Im fine thanks for asking".

"Ok im gonna ask you to lift up your shirt fa me, this may be cold" Dr. Seward said, "Okk it seems your aroundddd 5 weeks pregnant" The dr moved the thing around in the gel, "Very healthy too"

"Well everythings looking good" Doc said, wiping the gel off of her stomach.

"Your next appointment is in a month exactly just to make sure everythings still healthy and that your baby is doing good, any questions for me?"

"No" Armani smiled, "Ok well yall can go to the front desk to get to date for your next appointment, see yall then" The doc said before walking out.

They soon got up and got their note, "Im hungry Al" Armani said, playing with his ear.

"Whatchu want?" Alam asked, "Mm ion know, go to Arbys, lets try the new burger" Armani said before Alam drove there.

Alam ordered 2 Good Burger meals before parking, "Alam whats wrong" Armani turned his face towards hers, "Ion know.. im just not feeling it" Alam mumbled.

"Feeling what?"

"Life" He sighed, feeling what felt like a punch come to his throat; looking out the window to stop hisself from crying.

"Its ok to express yourself Alam.. talk to me"

Starting the car up before driving to Armani's house, "Ima come getchu tomorrow Mani" Alam stared at her.

"Alam I hate sleeping by myself" Armani whined, "I know..  but ima be back tomorrow Mani I promise"

"Ok.. I love you"

"I love you too" Alam watched her walk in before going to Mazi house.

"Azzz" Mazi trailed off, "Man move" Rakari mugged Mazi before going to hug Alam, but this time, Alam hugged back.

"You back innat hole huh?" Rj asked, "Man I just feel dark as hell" Alam said, grabbing the blunt from Draco.

"Why you stop going to therapy?" Mari asked, "Shit just wont fa me" Alam shrugged.

"You going back?" Rakari asked, "Ion gotta choice, I gotta kid on the way.. I cant be around here just killing."

"A KID?" Rj eyes widened.

"Oh yeah you weren't there, but im the Godfather already" Rakari said.

"Ohh shit im proud of you Alam" Rj smiled, dapping Alam up, "Preciate dat Roman"

"You going to the same one?" Draco asked, "Yeah, since she already know a lot" Alam sighed.

"Dats wassup man" Rj said.

"Shit kinda just came outta nowhere" Alam said.

"Maybe you scared you gon hurt somebody" Mari mumbled.

"Whatchu mean"

"Same shit happened da me, when Riah was pregnant I fell innat hole too, yours just be a little worse but the lady said its because im afraid of hurting them, like something bad gon happen and hurt everybody. Like a disappointment basically youn wanna disappoint nobody"

"Mari spitting real shit" Draco covered his mouth.

"Yeah but Alam you straight, yo kid gon be straight shit and the babymom" Mazi said.

"Armani" Rakari mugged him, "I just meant the girl the other day Rakari" Mazi mugged him.

"Im ready go" Alam mumbled.

"You deadass be wasting gas coming here cause youn stay for nun but bout 2 minutes" Mari said making everyone laugh.

"Ima be back tomorrow" Alam said before he left out, going to his house.

Getting in the shower before grabbing his book and writing,

They done got a nigga. I could've fought but I just wasn't strong enough.

Never would I think id be writing a death note. Just thought I was too lit.

To Armani,
     Im sorry ma. I should've listened to you. I should've been left the streets alone. Thats my fault. But now we're here. You showed me love was still out there. I want you to stay safe fa me. Take my baby somewhere safe. I love you mani. Forever and always.

To Bre,
     Mani prolly gon be mad at me reading this; but i love you Bre. You always been solid as hell. Im sorry I even gotchu into this shit. Im sorry for a lot with you. You didn't let me show you that while I was there though, but hopefully you understand how sorry I am now. Im sorry Breana and I love you.

To my brothers,
Don't "get back" im safe now. Y'all stayed up every night worrying about if im safe or not, and now I am, forever. I love y'all. Rakari , Im sorry man. It hurt writing this knowing how much this shit hurt you. You definitely made sure a nigga was ight, I gotchu 4L Rakari.

To My child,
       Im sorry we never meant. Im sorry you'll never get the experience of having a dad. We'll meet one day. I love you baby, even though ill never actually be there to tell you that, just know I do. And I always will. I was so excited when your mom told me about you; it hurts writing this knowing I never even got to see your face. I love you baby.

To my nana,
  Im sorry nana. Im sorry for keeping you up at night worrying about me. Im sorry for everything. Theres nothing I can say that'll show that though. You was my mom when my mom didn't wanna be. I love you ma.

Thank y'all. Y'all made life worth living, coming from a gangsta🤣.

T up fa me. Y'all deserve it. Just keep my daughter straight.

Please don't forget about me.

Sincerely,
Alam

When Alam was done writing, he soon fell asleep.