ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Alam

"Its really just me and my sister, I cut my mom off for things she did while I was growing up. Always told myself when I leave im not speaking to her no more" Armani told Alam as they sat in Juicy Crab.

"What she do?" Alam asked, taking a sip out of his Pepsi.

"She treated me like a slave, I would constantly clean up after her and if I didn't she'd beat on me.. she didn't even come to my graduation" Armani said, twirling her straw in her drink.

"Damn"

"Tell me about your parents" Armani looked up at Alam.

"My pops got killed and my mom somewhere around here" Alam said.

"Do you talk to her?" Armani asked making Alam shake his head, "If i am its about money" Alam said.

"So both our families just...."

"Basically" Alam chuckled, staring at Armani, "You look good"

"Why youn like my sister?" Armani tilted her head to the side, "I didn't even know who she was until I meant you, ain't no problem wit er" Alam chuckled.

"She knew you" Armani said.

"What the fuck im supposed da say to that" Alam stared at her.

"I don't know, im just really nervous" Armani said, bouncing her leg up and down.

"Here you go" The waitress gave them their food, Alam got chicken because he was allergic to shellfish and Armani got Crab,sausage,eggs, and potatoes.

"Thank you" Armani smiled at the waitress, "No problem"

"Are you gonna eat?" Armani asked Alam as she put her gloves on, "Duh" Alam mugged Armani.

Seeing Bre walk in with another nigga caught Alam attention. She blocked him everywhere so he couldn't reach out, of course it hurt his feelings. Alam feelings were fragile, it didn't take much to hurt them.

"Alam you heard me?" Armani asked him, turning around to see what he was staring at, "Oh" Armani mumbled getting uncomfortable.

Finally taking his eyes off Bre, "My bad" Alam mumbled,"Whatchu say?"

"Thats your girlfriend?" Armani asked, taking her gloves off.

Alam shook his head, "A friend"

"A friend?" Armani scoffed, "If y'all talk let me know so I can remove myself from this situation.. ion wanna interrupt anything"

"You done?" Alam asked her, making her nod her head. She no longer wanted to eat.

Letting out a deep breath, "Armani I promise ion talk to her"

"I believe you" Armani said lowly, "Speak up"

Letting out a deep breath, "Can we just leave Alam?"

"Yeen hungry?" Alam asked making her shake her head, "Just not feeling it no more ill eat it later" Armani said.

Calling the waitress over she told them their price, Alam paid then they left.

"Armani whats wrong" Alam asked as they drove to her apartment.

"Alam when I was talking to you, you zoned me out to stare at another girl. No, im not jealous or nothing but its like just pay attention to me" Armani said.

Exhaling, "Im sorry Armani. I was just surprised to see her".

"Thats fine" Armani mumbled before getting her phone out of her SHEIN purse.

"Im sorry Armani" Alam grabbed her chin when he got in front of her building, "Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

"Its ok Alam" Armani said, taking off her seatbelt, "You coming in?" Armani asked making Alam shake his head, "I gotta go take care of some"

"Bye Alam" Armani said, "Say see you later Armani"

"See you later" Armani said before Alam grabbed her pecking her lips a couple times leaving Armani speechless. Armani knew she was catching feelings for Alam but he was a crash dummy, and he was in the streets. She knew them typa guys wasn't loyal.

Watching Armani walk into her apartment before going to the trap.

Walking in seeing Rj, Rakari, Draco, Mari, and Mazi.

"Ayee Alam" Rakari said tryna dap Alam up but he just stared at him, Rakari was high. "Why you smoking" Alam mugged Rakari, "Ain't you trying out for the basketball team?"

"Alam its ok da get high every once inna while" Rakari chuckled, passing the blunt to Mazi.

"Rakari come on" Alam said, grabbing Rakari arm.

"Bruh move, Im chilling" Rakari moved Alams hand.

"And y'all just sitting around watching this bitch be dumb, Rakari come the fuck on" Alam said sternly, making Rakari smack his teeth before getting up.

"Aye man if he wanna smoke let em" Draco shrugged.

"Ight man ima see y'all soon" Rakari said as Alam mugged him, walking out the trap, "Im not yo kid Alam"

"Rakari who you go to when you need some? This shit aint got nun da do wit you being my kid" Alam scoffed, getting in the car.

"Now you throwing shit in my face, nigga ion need you" Rakari said making Alam stare at him.

"Ight bro you getting out?" Alam asked as they sat in front of the trap.

"Yeen saying shit" Rakari said before getting out going back into the trap, slamming the door. Exhaling before going to Armani house.

Knocking on the door Amiyah answered, "Damn yo ass ain't got no friends?" Alam mugged her, walking to Armani room but she was just getting out the shower.

"Oh you back quick" Armani chuckled as they walked into her room.

"Some shit had happened" Alam said, sitting on the edge of Armani bed staring at her. Biting his bottom lip.

"Stop staring" Armani said, "Can you turn around"

Turning towards the door until Armani was done getting dressed, "Wanna talk about what happened?" Armani asked Alam climbing in bed as he took his clothes off.

Shaking his head, "Just some family shit" Alam said, getting in bed laying his head on her chest, wrapping his arms around her waist as she played with his ear.

Alam feelings was hurt. He felt he did so much for Rakari not including materialistic things. Alam was there for Rakari, Alam was there for rakari when his parents weren't.

"Alam you ok?" Armani asked seeing the change in the way he was acting, "Yeah im straight" Alam said, rubbing his face on her boobs. His eyes were tearing up.

"Alam whatever your going thru I promise the good will over weigh the bad" Armani said.

Not replying Alam dozed off.