ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Alam

"I gotchu flowers" Alam walked into Armani room, she was laying down crying, "Thank you Alam" Armani mumbled, sitting up.

"Ion like you upset Armani, if youn wanna have it youn have to." Alam sat down.

"I do wanna have it, im just still accepting the death of my friend dassal" Armani said.

"I hear you, but if youn think you fit for a kid right now I promise ima support yo decision" Alam grabbed her hand.

"These are cute" Armani said, referring to the flowers that she was holding.

"Armani im serious" Alam snatched the flowers from her, "Ow" Armani mugged Alam.

"Ight bruh" Alam stood up, "Alam I hear you but im not aborting my baby" Armani said.

"Ion feel like you taking this conversation serious" Alam mugged Armani before Amiyah busted thru the door.

"Hey mani, oh Az, I hope you willing to let the streets go da take care of my niece or nephew" Amiyah mugged Alam.

"Bruh mind yo fucking business" Alam raised his voice, "Miyah can you come back in like five minutes? We talking right now" Armani said before Amiyah walked out.

"Why you telling her my business" Alam mugged Armani.

"Alam Im not telling her anything, but shes right. You have a child on the way now, its time to at least let it go just a little" Armani said.

"Armani im in too deep da just let go, shit aint gon never be that easy" Alam sat back down.

"Yeah but al-"

"Theres no but Armani, I got myself in this shit but I promise you and my child gon be straight, rather im here or not"

"Stop talking like that" Armani mumbled, "Thats just real shit" Alam shrugged.

"Armani, Savion said text him back" Amiyah said, coming into Armani's room making Alam eye her.

"Who the fuck is Savion" Alam got up, "Hes my ex Alam but I promise-"

"Save it" Alam pulled his pants up, about to leave but Armani stood in front of him, "Alam we been broken up for almost a year; I dont know why miyah came in here and said that" Armani mugged her sister.

"Because y'all was sooo cute Mani" Amiyah pouted, "Its not your place to suggest who I should be with" Armani wrapped her arms around Alam.

"Armani move" Alam tried to push her off of him, "Az getting laid by any and everybody, Savion would never" Amiyah said.

"Bitch youn know me" Alam spoke sternly, "Alam please don't leave" Armani eyes teared up.

"Na fuck you, go be wit dat nigga" Alam pushed Armani a little before walking out, heading to the door before Armani grabbed his right wrist, "Alam talk to me" Armani said, now with tears streaming from her eyes.

"Bruh did you fuck him?" Alam asked, "Alam you took my virginity, how the fuck did I fuck him" Armani scrunched her face up.

"So why yo sister onnat? Fuck he miss" Alam mugged her.