ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

Omniscient

"There's currently an ongoing investigation about the shootout that left 2 people dead, its also being word that one of the men that died is allegedly involved in over twenty murders here in New York" Cristal, the news reporter said; emphasizing on twenty.

"Also, Chief said its best if everyone stay inside; theres been a mass of murders occurring so its possible... we have a serial killer somewhere around"

"Its sad Brad.. lets get to the weather; its gonna be-" Cristal was cut off by Rakari turning the tv off, "Serial killer ass" Rakari mumbled.

"Man what the hell you doing?" Alam mugged him, "Getting back, fuck it look like?"

"This shit aint coo Rakari" Alam stared at him.

"Oh but it was when you was doing it?" Rakari scoffed, "I stopped" Alam walked over to him.

"Yeah nigga cause you died" Rakari said, making Alam laugh, "Shit ain't funny Alam, mufuckas depressed"

"What she having?" Alam asked, "Why da hell youn follow her ass around?Yo li ugly ass pop up when ion need ya but when I do where the hell you be Al?" Rakari eyes started to tear up.

"Dont cry yo-"

"BITCH IM HURT" Rakari yelled, wiping his eyes.

"Im yo guardian angel, yeen happy?" Alam asked, sitting down; "Alam no bruh, im glad I can talk ta ya but when im dead ass innis bitch sad yo ass no where to be found, but popping up when im finally accepting the shit is selfish"

"Aye bruh, Ion know what da tell you" Alam smirked, "Man see"

"Ian een laugh bitch chill out, but I be there. And ion like how close you be wid my bitch Rakari" Alam said, making Rakari chuckle.

"She be needing somebody da lay with" Rakari shrugged, he didn't see hisself with Armani, but he'd be lying if he said she wasn't cute.

"Rakari ill kill you" Alam eyed him, "Nigga how?" Rakari scrunched his face up.

"Rakari, are you comi- who you talking to?" Armani scrunched her face up, Rakari looked up at Alam, "Alam?" Rakari said in a duh tone.

"Rakari, Alams dead baby.." Armani said, Rakari stared at her before getting about to walk out the door.

"Oh yeen coming with me to my appointment?" Armani asked, "What you having?" Alam asked her, making Rakari chuckle.

"When we find out whatchu having?" Rakari asked her, "Today.. ion wanna gender reveal" Armani mumbled.

"Ide cmon" Rakari said before they walked out, going to his car.

Rakari drove to the place and waited until they called her to the back, "Whatchu think it is?" Rakari asked.

"Mm ion know, but I wanna boy" Armani mumbled, "Thank you for being here for me Rakari".

"Thats my God child" Rakari shrugged; soon, Dr. Seward walked in, "Ok so lets take a look" Dr. Seward put his gloves on, "Can you lift your shirt up fa me".

"Ok do you wanna know the gender now orrr" Doc trailed off, "Now".

"Ok it seems to beee a girl" Doc said making Rakari smile, but it quickly faded knowing Alam wouldn't be here to meet her.

"Aww thats what Alam wanted" Armani eyes teared up, staring at the screen.

*

"You once called me forever, now you still cant call me back" Armani mumbled, putting her clothes in the dryer,"And I love vermont but this the season of the sticks".

Looking at her phone seeing Rj texted her saying they was ready pull up, texting back no before the door swung open.

"Maniiii" Mazi trailed off, going to hug her, "How you been goldie locks?"

"What?" Armani scrunched her face up, "You glowing and shit baby sis" Mazi pulled her ear.

"Mazi" Armani pushed him, walking to the couch, "Mani gotta li attitude today" Mari mugged her.

"Ight lemme tell yall-"

"Yall seen what Bre posted?" Draco cut Mari off, "Damn bitch" Mari mugged him.

"Yeah, the shits fake. How you love him sooo much but get a restraining order?" Rj shook his head.

"Fuck her, but bitch talmmat she pregnant" Mari threw his phone at Rj, "Nigga you cheated on riah?" Draco asked.

"Dets when I was single" Mari shrugged, "Ion think yall needa stay here" Rj said.

"Why?" Armani jerked her head back, "Mani its a ongoing investigation, youn know when da hell they gon raid this bitch."

"Where ima go Rj" Armani stale faced him, "My house, hell we can go looking for apartments, but yeen staying here" Rj lit up a blunt.

"Yall look at dis" Rakari came in the living room, holding Alams book, "Put my shit back" Alam mugged him.

The group read the book and they all teared up, the last page got to em,

To my brothers,

To Armani,

&

To My child,

"So he knew?" Rj wiped his face, "Bitch dont be dumb.. if I knew id still be there" Alam rolled his eyes.

Rakari chuckled at Alam even though he was upset, he missed Alam; Alam was his go to.

Exhaling, "Everything happens for a reason... right?" Armani said before busting out in tears.

"Damn I gotta go" Alam mumbled before leaving.

"Damn Al"