ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Alam

"Ian begging no bitch da stay hoe you can leave bitch I got options" Alam mumbled, putting on his Jordan 4.

Texting Rakari back before opening his front door revealing his "mom", "Move Steph I gotta go" Alam dismissed her, closing his door locking it.

"Steph" Alam heard making him turn Around seeing Eli and 3 other people, "Damn Steph" Alam shook his head.

"How you been Az?" Eli asked, "Where Ben?" Alam smirked.

Eli took his gun out along with Alam, "Steph go get inna car, youn wanna see your son die hm" Eli said making Steph go get in black truck.

When she got in, Alam shot Eli in the neck 2 times before one of the guys shot Az in the neck making him drop, "You killed my cousin Az" A lightskin guy said before cocking his gun back shooting Alam in the head 3 times.

Sincerely, Alam.

Omniscient

"Beep beep" Rakari said to the black truck that was in front of him, "Damn they inna rush" He chuckled, getting out walking up to Alams door seeing him laid out, Lifeless. "ALAM NO BRUH PLEASE" Tears instantly falling from his eyes. "Alam please bruh please", dragging him to the car before rushing him to the hospital.

Getting out dragging a lifeless Alam in, "BRUH MY BROTHER" Rakari cried before they pushed him out the way, grabbing Alam putting him on a medical bed rushing him to a room.

Sitting in the waiting area, "Lord please, Alam all I got please" Rakari prayed, "Fuck happened" Rj, Mazi, Mari, and Draco came running in.

"Bruh don't tell me my fucking brother dead" Draco heart was beating rapidly, "Rakari fucking talk" Mazi yelled.

"Mazi I don't whats happening bro" Rakari spoke lowly.

"Family of Alam Johnson?" The nurse came in with tears in her eyes, Alams aunt.

"Thats us" Rj walked up to her, "Im sorry yall" The nurse said before breaking down.

"You sorry for what bro? What happened" Draco eyes started tearing up.

"My nephew" The nurse cried on her knees, "My nephew gonee" The nurse said, which made everything go quiet; everyone looked at Rakari who leg was shaking and tears in his eyes, you could barely see his eye ball from how clouded they were.

"My fucking brother dawg?" Rakari said, finally letting the tears drop, "My fucking brother" Rakari got up and threw a chair.

"Would yall like to see him?" She asked making them shake their head, "Why the fuck would I wanna see my brother dead?" Mazi wiped his eyes.

Draco and Rj didn't say anything, they was shock, Alam? He was definitely set up, they knew Alam would've never went out like this if he wasn't.

"Alam" Draco mumbled before walking out going to his car, staring out the window, "Yeahhh you fucked me up with this one Al" Draco chuckled rubbing his eyes.

Everyone left and went to their house, Rakari went to Armani's house to tell her.

"Hey mani" Rakari walked in, biting his lip to stop himself from crying, "Hey Rakari, why Alam didnt come get me yet?" Armani asked.

"Armani he gone" Rakari mumbled, "Rakari what?" Armani paused her music.

"He gone Mani" Rakari repeated, "Wheres my boyfriend Rakari?" Armani asked making him scrunch his face up, "Bitch I just told you" Rakari said, getting mad. No, he didn't to call her out her name, but his emotions got the best of him.

"No, he told me he would've came and got me today" Armani said before breaking down.

*Over at Rj's house

"Sky you dont fucking understand so shut the fuck up, Alam was my brother bruh, I grew up with him" Rj yelled at Sky, she kept telling him to calm down.

"Ok Roman stop yelling. You right, I dont understand and I never will" Sky walked over to her boyfriend, wiping his tears before they sat down on the couch, "He was tryna better hisself sky" Rj stared at the floor, laying his head in Skys lap.

*At Mazi house

"Ion know what da say Mya" Mazi stared at the floor, "He definitely was something tho" Mazi chuckled, "I remember when we first meant, nigga tol me we was gon go up together"

"And y'all did just that" Mya said.

"And we did just that" Mazi rubbed his face, "Ima miss him man, ima miss him coming to the trap for 10 minutes then leaving, ima miss him a lott" Mazi said before biting his lip putting his head in the crouch of her neck, "Alam bro"

*Mari house

"You wanna talk about it?" Riah asked making Mari shake his head, "Too early" Mari mumbled, looking at the black screen on the tv.

"He wouldn't want you da hurt yourself over this Mari" Riah said, "You wouldn't know what the fuck he'd want, he never even talked about this. Shits unexpected"

"Welp Romari, God work in mysterious ways" Riah mumbled.

"Thats true" Mari sighed before getting up going to his room, getting under the covers, "Fuck bruh" Mari pushed the lamp off the night stand, "My nigga Alam" Mari broke down.

I deadass cried the whole time writing this.