ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

Omniscient- the birth

"Sss fuckk" Armani held her stomach, bent over as she was in the hospital, "Mani it don't hurt that bad" Rakari mugged her.

"YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW" Armani snapped, "Damn girl" Rakari chuckled.

"Hey is everything ok in here?" A nurse walked in, "Yeah she just hurting" Rakari said before the nurse walked out, soon came back in with a Doctor.

"Its time for her to push" The doctor said, "1, 2, 3 push!"

*

"Whatchu gon name her?" Rakari stared at Armani as she held her freshly born babygirl.

"Alaina" Armani said, not taking her eyes off of her.

"Shes so beautiful" Rakari smiled, looking at Alaina, "Yeah" Armani chuckled, wiping her eyes, "Im your momma, and this is your God father".

"Should've named her Alamana or some" Mazi shrugged, making Armani chuckle.

"I be back" Rakari said, staring at the unknown number that was calling him. Walking outside the room answering it, "Yo".

"Watch yo back" Someone said on the other line before hanging up; rolling his eyes before walking back into  Armanis room.

"What happened?" Rj asked Rakari when he walked back in the room, he could see that Rakari was a little shaken up, "Niggas calling me" Rakari scrunched his face up.

"What they say?" Draco asked, "Watch my back or some shit, im good though" Rakari went to sit beside Armani.

Rj looked at Draco before texting something.

"Im tired yall" Armani yawned, "We'll be back tomorrow" Mari said before they all left except for Rakari.

"When you get released?" Rakari asked, holding Alaina who was now sleeping.

"Should be tomorrow" Armani mumbled, staring at Rakari.

"Whatchu staring at?" Rakari chuckled, she didn't say anything.

"Ill be back" Rakari put Alaina on Armanis chest, "I love yall"

"I love you too" Armani mumbled.

Rakari left out and went to Alams house to get his charger and some change of clothes for the both of them.

"Rakari leave" Alam stared at Rakari as he walked into the house, "Alam I got shit da get" Rakari ignored him.

"Rakari" Alam spoke sternly.

"RAKARI"

"What stupid" Rakari mugged Alam as he packed his clothes.

"Leave bruh please"

Huffing, "Ight".

Walking out feeling 3 shots hit his back, "BRUH" Alam yelled.

Rakari dropped, feeling blood leak out his body, "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done; on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory for ever and ever. " Rakari prayed.

Feeling himself get weaker and weaker, "Amen" Rakari mumbled before choking on blood.

"RAKARI"

*

"I say li ben you hear em talking he say uh uh" Rj rapped, playing the game.

"Roman I think somebody shot Rakari.." Sky stared at her phone, "What" Rj snatched her phone, staring at the live video.

Getting up rushing out the house going to the hospital, texting the gc.

"We dropping like flys man" Mari said, making everyone mug him, "Heen dead" Mazi shook his head.

"This some bull shit" Draco put his head in his lap.

"Family of Rakari Jenkins?" A nurse came in.

"Us" Mazi mumbled.

"Im sorry-" The nurse was saying before everyone just broke down into tears.

"Look at em Al" Rakari said, "Shit aint right" Alam had his arm wrapped around Rakari.

"Sorry ian listen to you Al" Rakari said before tears started rolling down his face.