ᴘᴀʀᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

2 weeks later

Alam

"Armani move" Alam mugged her as she was on top of him, "Alam it's so late" Armani said, leaning down and kissing his neck.

"Alam ever since Miami you haven't been tryna touch me" Armani huffed.

"I have been touching you" Alam groaned, rubbing her ass.

"Not as much" Armani mumbled, getting off of him, laying down turning her back towards him.

Wrapping his arm around her, pulling her closer, "You mad?" Alam asked.

"Let's go get breakfast" Armani said, getting up going to her bag getting an outfit.

Alam sighed before going to his closet getting a Polo sweat suit. Going to the bathroom they brushed their teeth and washed their face.

"Where you wanna go?" Alam asked, "Mmm ion know, golden corral?" Armani said making Alam stare at her in disgust.

"Whattt their breakfast is really good" Armani chuckled.

"We going da Milk and Honey" Alam mumbled before driving there.

"Whatchu getting?" Armani asked making him shrug, "I never been here before" Alam said, flipping thru the menu.

"Tiktok said their french toast good" Armani said quietly.

They both got french toast.

"You like it?" Armani asked, pouring syrup on her french toast, "Its ight" Alam shrugged.

"You look good" Alam said, "I want you to be my girlfriend"

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" Armani tilted her head to the side, making Alam smirk, "Yeah"

"Ask" Armani stared at him.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" Alam asked.

"Yes" Armani blushed.

"We can leave" Alam leaned back in his seat, "Alam people hungry" Armani bit her french toast.

"You can take it to go" Alam said, calling the waitress over. Alam paid for their food then the left.

"We never stay places for long" Armani huffed.

"Armani im trying"

"Whatchu mean" Armani faced him, "Ion be out forreal, and ion want you to be seen out wimme" Alam said, thinking about what happened with Bre; he wanted Armani to stay safe.

"Why?" Armani scrunched her face up. Since she was new to town, she didn't really know how dangerous Alam really was.

"For you Armani" Alam sighed, turning the car off.

"Mm ok" Armani mumbled, looking out the window.

Turning her face towards his, connecting their lips together. Pulling her onto his lap, rubbing on her back.