ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Alam

Alam was laying down until he heard loud bangs at his door. He was gonna ignore them but they didn't stop. Going to open it seeing his "mom".

Alam was raised by his grandmother for as long as he can remember.

"Hey son" Stephanie; Alams mom said, allowing herself in.

Closing the door, "How much you need now"

"About a thousand" Stephanie said making him huff.

"Damn steph what the fuck you been buying" Alam asked. He just gave his mother 500 Monday. Its only Thursday.

"Dont fucking question my spendings Alam dont forget all I gotta do is make one call" Stephanie said smirking.

Stephanie always threatened to call the police on Alam if he didn't give her what she wanted. She knew her son had a couple bodies on his plate.

"Make it. Yo dumb ass gon be broke and miserable" Alam said sitting down staring at his mother.

Sitting down as well, "Just give me the money and i'll leave"

Taking the rubber band off the money throwing it at her, "Pick it up" Alam said.

Alam didn't know if he loved his mom. She did the worst things to him.

"I cant wait til dem niggas get you" He heard his mom mumble. Making him go into a oz.

His mom has done and said a lot but this just did it for him. It hurt his feelings. Feeling his eyes tear up before going to the bathroom.

His mom wanted him dead.

Hearing his door slam before walking out the bathroom locking his front door.

Getting him a sprite and grabbing his bottle of lean. Pouring some into his sprite bottle before drinking some.

Going to sit down just staring. Everyone sees Alam as this tough guy but in reality, he had feelings too.

Grabbing his blunt sparking it before he heard his door unlock. Not even turning around to see who it was.

"Aye Az" Riko said, going to hug his friend. Riko loved Alam. He knew Alam actually had a heart and wasn't as mean as everyone thought he was.

Pushing him off him, "Move bruh"

"Hell wrong wit you" Rj asked grabbing the blunt from Az.

"Turn a light on or something" Draco said.

Alam huffed before getting on his phone.

"Damn Az whats the problem" Riko asked, inhaling the blunt.

"Nun"

"His momma must've been over here" Draco said, sparking another blunt before passing it to Alam.

"Fuck dat bitch, ill blow her brains out just gimme da green light" Rj said.