ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Alam

"Kammy" Alam smirked, looking at Kameron who was sitting in the black chair tied up. "Im pregnant Az" Kam cried.

"Girl ion care" Alam mugged her, "Az I'll tell you anything.. everything.. just please let me be a mother" Kameron pleaded.

Alam thought about it for a minute before nodding, "Hell we did to you Kam? Why you tried da slime us out?" Alam asked.

"Alam I never told them anything, we known each other since highschool, I knew ben my whole life and still never told them anything" Kameron said, which was true. Kam never told Ben nor Eli anything.

"Ill letchu go" Alam said making Kameron blow out a breath in relief, "But dont try no slick shit Kameron"

"I wont.. I promise" Kameron said before Alam walked out, "Do whatchall want" Alam sat down on the couch in their new trap, "Dont touch er doe"

"Now why would we beat up dat damn girl" Mazi asked, taking his gun out, "Ill be back"

Soon, Alam heard screams coming from the back room; one that he couldn't get out his mind, "Alam" Kameron screamed, tingling in his ears.

"She yell too mufucka loud" Mazi mugged, walking back in the room with blood on his shirt.

"I would hope so" Mari scrunched his face up.

"Mazi ass dont think" Draco lit a blunt up, "Mannn I go inner da hoe screaming, ian een did shit yet" Mazi said.

"I be back" Alam got up and stretched. Walking out going to his house, seeing his package of Lean arrived. Smirking before getting out picking it up.

"Happy thanksgiving" Rakari smiled when Alam walked in, making him mug.

"Thanksgiving been passed" Alam mugged, cutting his box open.

"Just tryna brighten up da mood, errbody walking around wit dey ass on they shoulder" Rakari said, walking up to Alam, "Why you got this?" Rakari asked, picking up the bottle that was on the counter.

"Relieve pain" Alam shrugged, pouring some in his sprite bottle.

"Just smoke" Rakari mugged him.

"Shit don't work as good" Alam slightly shook da bottle before opening it, drinking some.

"Where Armani?" Alam asked, looking over at Rakari who was mugging him, "Fuck you looking at"

"This shit dumb Alam" Rakari said.

"A lotta shit I do dumb, where Armani?" Alam asked again, "In yo room" Rakari mumbled before going to his room.

Alam huffed before going to his room, seeing Armani in bed crying, "Mani".

"Hey Alam" Armani mumbled.

"Wassup, lets go get some food" Alam walked over to her, pulling her arm making her snatch, "Damn girl" Alam mugged her.

"Sorry.. im just not hungry Alam" Armani turned around, now facing him.

"I know.. but Armani yeen ate all day. You gotta get something"

Letting out a deep breath before getting up, going to his closet getting a Nike sweatsuit, "Ion have no more clothes over here" Armani mumbled, putting on the sweatsuit.

"Ill take you to get some" Alam said, "You look good".

"Thank you Alam" Armani mumbled before they went to his car. "Where we going?" Armani asked, wiping her nose with a napkin.

"Ion know, I want Mcdonald's" Alam shrugged.

"We can get that" Armani mumbled before Alam drove to Mcdonald's; Alam  got nuggets while Armani got a Mcchicken.

"How you feel" Alam asked, dipping his nugget in his buffalo sauce, "I guess im just accepting it" Armani said before looking out the window to stop herself from crying.

"Armani its ok to express yourself, let it out girl" Alam stared at her.

"Alam Lyric was my everything..-"

"Yeen een know er fa det long" Alam mugged her.

"What the fuck" Armani scrunched her ass up, "You so insensitive, how you gon tell me express myself den say that"

"Im sorry.. keep going" Alam chuckled.

"She was my best friend Alam, you right ian know her long but the time I did spend with her.. ion know" Armani looked down.

"Armani talk ta me" Alam grabbed her face.

"Im trying, its just too early da talk about it" Armani mumbled.

"Im here when you ready" Alam grabbed her face and pecked her lips a couple times.

"Can we go watch the lion king?" Armani asked, "That shit inna movies? Ainnit old as hell?" Alam scrunched his face up.

"On Disney+" Armani chuckled before Alam put his food in the bag and drove back to his house. Putting on the movie.

"Armani im bored" Alam huffed, watching the tv as Simba and Scar talked about him being king,

"This my favorite movie" Armani said, not taking her eyes off the tv.

"Cmere" Alam put her on his lap, biting his lip as he stared at her; she had on a ginger colored wig that went perfect with her dark colored skin, "You so sexy" Alam mumbled, putting his hand in her spaghetti strap shirt.

"Thank you Alam" Armani spoke nervously, her and Alam only had sex once, and that was in Miami, almost 4 weeks ago, anddd she was a virgin.

Putting her on her back before sticking his hand in her shorts, "Lemme know if im hurting you" Alam said before putting 2 fingers into her, making her gasp.

"Mm Alam" Armani moaned as he sped up. Kissing from her stomach down to her lady area, "Alam im cummin" Armani bit her lip as he started going down on her.

Soon, Armani came and he licked her juices up. Taking his Ethika boxers off before stroking a couple times, "Armani tell me if im hurting you"

"Ok Alam come on"

Alam went in slowly before she put her hand on his stomach, "Want me stop?" Alam asked making her shake her head so he kept going.

"Fuckk" Alam bit his lip, wrapping his hand around her neck. "Ala- oh fuck" Armani grabbed Alams back, leaving scratches all over; soon, they both came.

"You done?" Alam asked making her nod her head, "Damnn you tapping out?" Alam chuckled.

Alam picked Armani up but she hissed in pain, "Why would you just open my legs like that" She mugged him.

"Girl ion know how you feeling down there" Alam sat her on the toilet. After she was done peeing, they got in the shower/ brushed their teeth, then went and laid down.

"Good night mani" Alam mumbled as they spooned, "Goodnight Alam"