ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

Alam

"Damn bitch" Alam said pushing some girl out the way.

"My bad Az"

"This shit wack" Draco said making everyone nod.

"Id rather be laid up with my bitch right now" Rj said mugging some girl that walked past him.

Some brown skin girl caught Alam's eye. Making him stare.

Seeing her and her friends walk up to the group of guys.

"Hey Rj" A lightskin girl spoke, making Rj just mug her. Rj and his girlfriend been together for 4 years.

"Damn Az you gon just stare at her?" Kameron said chuckling.

"This is Anani but call her nani" Kam said.

"Hey" Anani said smiling. Reaching her hand out for him to shake but he rejected.

"Thats Az"

"Damn bitch let them talk for themselves" Draco said making Alam chuckle.

"Well they not saying nothing"

"Maybe because theyon wanna talk, come on there go riko" Draco said as they made their way to their friend.

"Oh shit y'all li ugly asses came" Riko said dapping them up.

"Being called ugly by the most ugliest nigga is insane" Rj said making them laugh.

"It fucking stink" Alam said.

"Then stop talking" Riko said making him just stare.

"You so fucking lame bruh" Draco said looking around. Seeing some niggas they didn't fw.

"There go Ben n dem niggas what we on" Draco asked making Az turn around.

"Come on" Az said walking towards them, and they followed him.

"Man ween een onnat its my sister birthda-"

"Fuck yo sister bitch" Riko said making Draco laugh.

Riko wasn't really the gangsta type, thats why no one really took him serious.

"When da hell this nigga get like this" Eli said, laughing; making Alam take his gun out and start shooting. All you heard was gun shots.

"Man cmon!" Draco said grabbing Az arm running out.

Hearing police sirens within the distance as they got in the car.

Breaking the silence, "What the fuck just happened" Riko said

"Bro just shut up right quick" Rj said, racing to his house.

"Well damn nigga im just saying because ian never experienced nothing like that" Riko said making Az chuckle.

"Fuck out my car" Rj said turning the car off.

Getting out walking up to the door. Opening it showed a crying Sky.
(Sky is Rj's girlfriend.)

"You a fucking crybaby" Alam said going to sit down.

"Alam chill" Rj said.

"Come on Sky lemme talk to you" Rj said, trying to grab her hand but she moved.

"Rj I dont want them here" Sky said, shaking.

Though, her boyfriend was in the streets; she hated knowing if just one person saw where they lived it could put her in danger.

"Sky cmon now-"

"No! I want them out and I swear if y'all don't leave now im calling the police" Sky said, standing up. Making Draco chuckle.

Grabbing her phone, "Oh y'all think im joking?"

"Sky don't be a dick how the hell we gon get home" Riko said

"Man aint nobody stunning this bitch" Alam said.

"Alam bro you gotta chill dead ass" Rj said

"Nooo alam" Draco said laughing.

"Sky just come talk to me"

"If these boys dont leave, im leaving" Sky said making everyone go quiet.

"Sky they not stayin-"

"If they dont leave Roman im leaving. Now" Sky said cutting him off.

Alam stood up because he didn't wanna put Rj in that type of situation. Along with Riko and Draco.

Throwing his keys to Alam, "Ill come get my car tomorrow"

"Oh hell no they ain't taking yo car"

"Bruh go sitcho ass down. Keep bitching" Alam said.

"Alam bruh. ight" Rj said.

"Na hell na thats yo bitch she wont leave us da hell alone. She wanted us da leave now we leaving and she still going" Draco said.

Draco had a short temper so Alam was surprised he hadn't spazzed yet.

Sky never really liked them, and they didn't like her. She over stepped boundaries, and she acted like their mother.

Exhaling, "Ight man ima come get my car tomorrow" Rj sighed before Alam nodded .

Walking out hearing Sky still say they couldn't take his car. Rj took them to the party, not that they dont have a car they just rather riding together.

"Her li ass whew" Riko said

"Na dont say shit now yeen say nun in her face" Draco said

"Damn right, if da bitch would've hit me swear da bitch would've been toothless" Riko said making Alam chuckle.

"Swear"
__________________________
After dropping Draco and Riko off, Alam got in the shower.

Getting out before going to lay down.

Alam hated the picture that was being painted of him but he thought it was too late to fix it.

Here he was. Mean. Hateful. Targeted. And feared.

He wanted more for himself. And for his friends too, which he call his brothers.

Especially since Rj had a kid on the way.

But was it to late?

I like this story anddd I got my whole storyline planned out!