007

ROSALIE CLOSED HER EYES AS DIANA GENTLY APPLIED BLUSH TO HER CHEEKS, "Diamonds or pearls," Diana asked, stepping back. "Diamonds," Rosalie nodded, taking a deep breath.

Diana gently placed the jewellery on Rosa, admiring the girls features.

"Rosa, there's a man here for you" Anna called from downstairs. "Shit," she whispered, quickly pulling her fur coat over her shoulders and fixing her hair. "Thank you, Diana" she said before escaping downstairs.

"Who is it?" Anna asked.

"I'm attending a charity dinner, Mother. I got an invite off one of the Shelby's" she told her mother, placing a quick kiss on the older woman's cheek and walking to the open door.

Micheal stood beside the car, smiling when she stepped outside. He opened the door, letting her inside first. "So that's why you asked me what my favourite colour was?"

"Well done, Micheal, you're a smart boy" she mocked him, crossing her legs over.

-

"Look who it is" Arthur said loudly as Micheal approached with Rosalie close beside him.

John raised his eyebrows. "How's he managed that?" he whispered to Arthur. "Arthur, John, im sure you've already met Rosalie," Micheal said, her arm wrapped around his own.

"Yeah, i have" Arthur nodded, sipping his drink.

"Where's ya father?" John asked. "Oh, he's not here" she smiled. John raised his eyebrows again, realising that she was here as Michael's 'date'.

"Is that the Duchess?" Rosalie's eyes widened as she saw the dark haired women speaking with Grace. "Excuse me a moment," she said to Micheal, walking to Grace.

"How does she know so many people?" Arthur asked.

"Her family have connections. But..she also does a lot of research."

"So what..are you two fucking then" John said. "No, John. Well not yet" Micheal grinned.

"I hope you don't mind me interrupting," Rosalie spoke. "Lady Rosalie Williams," she held her hand out. "I remember you from the party your family held last year," Tatiana nodded. "She was wearing the most glamorous designer gown," Tatiana told Grace.

The three stood speaking for a while before Grace saw Tommy. "Tommy" she stopped him. "This is Duchess Tatiana Petrovna" she introduced. He cleared his throat, looking at the woman he had already met.

"Come on Tommy aren't you impressed to meet a real duchess?" Grace asked. "Well i understand they charge a fee" he said coldly.

"Mr Shelby you are very direct" she scoffed. "Too direct" Grace added. "But it's true" Tatiana said, "i attend these things for the champagne, and for the chance to be treated like a duchess again"

"You should have kissed my hand, Mr Shelby"

"Forgive me" He said after seconds of thinking. He kissed her hand and stood straight. "She was asking about my sapphire" Grace said. "I thought i recognised it" Tatiana nodded.

"She said it was Russian. My husband has business in Russia, perhaps you know about it, Tatiana?"

"Well tonight is not a night for business, eh?"

"Is that why you were in the concert hall for ten minutes?" Grace asked him. "I think people are ready for dinner now Grace" he urged. "No no i'm not done pumping my people for money" she joked.