034

EVERYONE SAT IN THE LARGE ROOM OF TOMMYS HOUSE, drinking whilst music played in the background.

"Listen up" Tommy got everyone's attention. "Before we go and eat, i'd like to say a few words" he said. "Last time we were all here, it ended badly"

"Yeah" Arthur mumbled. "But now we're in a happier place. That's it, i'd just like to raise a toast" Tommy raised his glass.

"Hold on," Arthur stopped him. "A few words i want to say from the heart" Tommy nodded, allowing him to continue.

"And this time you're gonna let me finish, Tommy" he joked. "Now as you all know, Arthur Shelby is dead. Cause of that, Tommys offered me a way out, a new identity. Start a whole new life for myself and i've thought about it. Made a decision. I ain't fucking going nowhere"

Everyone laughed at his words.

"Our enemies are gone, dead, all of em, for the first time since me, my two kid brothers, Tommy and John. Enlisted in the Warwickshire Yeomanry, we have peace. So, i think i'd like to make a proposal, to all of you, the Shelby Company Limited, insist that Tommy here, takes some time off"

Lizzie looked up at Tommy.

"Time you took a holiday Tom. Put your feet up. Wars over. No one wants to kill us. So, to peace" he raised his glass.

"To peace" they repeated.

-

The Shelby's picked up their voting paper, ticking the box that read Thomas Shelby. They all smiled, placing them into the box.

"Ronald Carr, Conservative, 3,412" The man spoke. "Bernard Hall, Liberal, 4,015. Micheal Ross, Communist, 6,406. Thomas Shelby, Labour Party, 47,564"

Cheers erupted from everyone.

He looked at Lizzie who stood at the bottom of the stairs, his young daughter Ruby in her arms.

He smiled at her, picking her up.

Jessie Eden stood at the top of the stairs, mouth open. Lizzie sent a bitter smile at her, linking arms with Tommy as they walked away.

-

Rosalie shielded her eyes from the sun, holding Eliza as they searched for Micheal. A smile made its way to her face as Micheal stood at the other end of where they were. He stood with his arms open as Rosalie hugged him. "You're here," he said. "Lady Rosalie Williams in America, can you believe it?" he mocked.

"Not really, America has never really been of my taste." she joked, handing Eliza to him. "Hello my girl," he whispered to Elizabeth.

Micheal took Rosalie's hand in his as they walked out to the car that waited for them.

"It's not your house in London, and it's certainly not Italy, but it can be home." He whispered to her as they began driving to the new house. "I'll get used to it," she shrugged.

Then she gasped, "My title practically means nothing here," she said, genuinely disappointed.

"Well, there's a fair few people here who definitely know of your family, so maybe it will keep its value," Micheal said, looking out the window.

She hummed, looking at the New York atmosphere.

-
2 years later

Rosalie's heart pounded, this time with happiness instead of upset as she walked along the red carpet in a white dress. The hall was practically empty, considering they'd went to America alone.

Rosalie held a white and red bouquet of flowers, smiling as Micheal turned, his eyes scanning her dress. He held back his gasp and smiled at her widely.

She joined his side, handing the flowers to their small daughter who stood at their feet.

They looked up to the priest.

"Dearly beloved," he spoke, "today we are here to join, in holy matrimony, Micheal Gray and Rosalie Williams." he said, holding the bible in his hands. "Do you, Micheal Gray, swear to love and to hold Rosalie Williams, till death do you apart."

Micheal nodded, holding her hands. "I do,"

"Do you, Rosalie Williams, solemnly swear to love and to care for Micheal Gray, gill death do you apart."

This time she didn't run, she didn't leave with a tear stained face, begging to successively leave. This time she stared into Micheal's eyes, a warm feeling washing over her. "I do," she whispered.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Micheal moved his hands to cup her face, grinning as he leaned in, kissing her gently. "Lady Rosalie Gray, hm?" he teased. "Well, technically Micheal Gray, you have the right to own the title Lord Micheal Gray," she told him, looking down at Eliza laughed excitedly.

"Do i now?" he raised an eyebrow, leaning down to pick up his daughter. "Very well then, Lord Micheal Gray" he nodded, walking back down the red carpet with his new wife and his daughter.

-

Micheal and Rosalie faced each other on the bed, sat beside one another. She tiredly smiled at him and he used his hand to push her hair over her shoulders.

"Rosalie, I don't think i've ever loved anyone the same way i love you." He told her. "And i'll continue to love you until the day i die."

She didn't know what to say, she just stared at him, a childish grin on her face.

And with that Micheal Gray and Rosalie finally got the happiness they deserved.

-

A/N

I've decided to give you a happy ending for once because i kinda forgot about this story because i started working on a different Micheal x Oc fanfic (which is finished and published btw) so i've thought i'd publish what i had written of this. But if i ever change my mind, i'll continue writing up until like season 6 but that'll probably be a sad ending so i'll probably leave it at this.

A thank you for reading!!