seven. the town knows what we are

𐙚⋆˙⟡♡ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)chapter seven: the town knows what they are

chapter seven: the town knows what they are

Giggles could be heard from both of the Salvatore brother's bedrooms. Because they both had a Pierce girl in their rooms with them. Stefan was in his room wrestling with Katherine Pierce, whilst Damon was in his tickling Emory Pierce. The younger Pierce girl giggled loudly as she pushed the sheet off of her and Damon's heads, as he continued to tickle her mercilessly.

"What are you doing, Damon? Will you cut it out." Emory said through her giggling, as Damon rolled her onto her back and continued to tickle her sides.

"Make me." Damon said smiling down at her, and Emory smirked up at him. She grabbed ahold of his wrist, on both of her hips, and rolled them both over so that she was straddling him. Damon looked up at her in shock, considering how fast she had done it.

"Looks like I win." Emory said with a giggle, as Damon smiled up at her. He slowly lifted up off of the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her closer to his chest as he crashed his lips to hers.

But before the two of them could get any further than that, there was a knock on Damon's door. Emory rolled her eyes as she pulled her lips away from his, and looked over at the door. "Yes?" The door opened slowly, and Emily Bennett walked into the room.

Her being the only one that knew about the two of them.

"Excuse me, Miss Emory. Miss Pearl is here to see you and your sister." Emily told her, casuing Emory to let out a huff as she looked away from her and back at Damon.

"I'll be down in a moment. Please tell her to wait until then." Emory told her. Emily nodded her head but remained in the room, as she waited for Emory to dismiss her. "Thank you, Emily." Emory said, and Emily nodded her head with a smirk on her face as she left shutting the door lightly behind her. The Pierce girl remained looking at Damon with a bright smile on her face.

"Fun's over."

"Mhm, no." Damon pouted at he pushed some of her hair behind her ear, and she pressed her lips to his once again before she pushed Damon back down onto the bed with a giggle.

"I'll see you later." Emory informed him as she got off of him, and re-dressed herself to take her leave.

"It's good to see you, Pearl." Katherine told the woman, as her and her sister made her way down the stairs to where Pearl was waiting for them.

"Perhaps we could talk outside?" Pearl asked the twins, and Katherine nodded her head at her before she looked behind her at Emily.