eleven. the round up of all the vampires

𐙚⋆˙⟡♡ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)chapter eleven: the round up of all the vampires

chapter eleven: the round up of all the vampires

Emory and Damon were in his bedroom. She was stood in front of the mirror in the room, admiring the necklace that was around her neck, and Damon was sat on his bed admiring the girl in front of him. He noticed the necklace that she was looking at in the mirror but he was completely sure what it was.

"And what might you be looking at?" Damon questioned the girl, and she looked at him through the mirror and gave him a light smile.

"This is what you call a gift, Damon."

"From Stefan?" Damon slightly snapped at her, casuing the smile on her face to fall at the mention of his name. Emory knew that she didn't love Stefan at all, she just saw him as a best friend and never hung out with him as anything more than that. She didn't want to lead him on and make him think otherwise, she was a one man kind of girl unlike her older sister.

"From Emily, if you must know. And would you stop worrying about Stefan?" She asked him, as she wrapped shawl around herself and started to walk over to the bed, where Damon sat with a sheet loosely resting on his lap and he only wore some undergarments underneath that.

"I just want you all to myself." Damon told her, and Emory smirked at him as she stepped in between his legs.

"Well, I'm the one that makes all of the rules, Mr. Salvatore." She informed him, as she wrapped her arms around his neck before leaned down towards his ear. "And lucky for you, I like the idea of being all yours."

"Why do you get to make all the rules?" Damon questioned with a smirk on his face, as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "And I guess I'm a lucky guy then."

"I get to make all the rules because I'm spoiled."

"That you are." Emory lightly pushed Damon onto his back as she placed her knee onto the mattress in between his legs, and she wore a smirk on her face as she looked down at him.

"And selfish...-" She said as she climbed on top of him so that she was straddling him. "...-and because I can do this." She added as she ran her hands up his stomach, and Damon let out a groan as she placed small kisses onto his chest.

"And this." She whispered as she started kissing his neck. Damon let his eyes close as he let out a pleasurable groan. Emory continued to kiss his neck and made her way up to his jaw, and then up to his cheek.

"And this." She whispered as her eyes went a bright red, and deep veins appeared under her eyes before she bit right into Damon's neck casuing him to groan once again, as Emory held him down. But then, everything went completely wrong.

Emory shot up off of Damon as she gasped to get in any air, as she tumbled off of the bed and onto the floor and she couldn't get the taste out if her mouth. Vervain, was going through his bloodstream. Damon shot up off of his bed and looked down her with concern. He had no idea what was going on.

"What? What is it?"

"Vervain."

"What?" Damon asked. He was so confused on how vervain was in his system, Emory had stopped giving it to him for awhile as Katherine was no longer trying to compell him. Damon jumped off of the bed and knelt down next to her, as she continued to struggle for air, causing him to grab her face in his hands.

"Emory! Emory!" He exclaimed, not having any idea on what to do or to help her. And that's when they heard it, the commotion coming from down the hall, from Stefan's bedroom.

"What was that?" Emory managed to get out as her breathing started to get back to normal. Damon got up off of the floor and opened up the door, to find his father and a few men in Stefan's bedroom.

Damon quickly closed his door again, and went back to sitting on the floor with Emory once again. He pulled her close to him and ran his hand through her hair, just trying to soothe her as she took deep breathes. And then his bedroom door slammed open, and a group of men came bargaining into the room.

Someone pulled him off of Emory, and two other men lifted the girl off of the floor kicking and screaming. "Let me go! Let me go." She screamed as the men carried her out of the bedroom. "Damon! Damon!"

"No, no! You can't take her! No!"

⌗ 🌻°. •♡

GIUSEPPE SALVATORE WATCHED as the Sheriff put a muzzle onto Katherine and her younger sister. While the men were carrying the twins out of the house Stefan was already gone. Damon quickly rushed into his brother's bedroom where his father was still stood.

"No! No don't take her!" Damon yelled, referring to Emory at that point he didn't really care about Katherine. His father slammed him into the wall, his eyes filled with nothing but rage. Whilst Damon's eyes were filled with rage as well, as he tried to fight against his father's grip, but it was no use as Giuseppe was much stronger than him.

The two men continued with what they were doing. Damon stood there helplessly as he watched the girl he loved and Katherine being dragged out of the house, his eyes falling in defeat and sadness. As he was unable to save Emory.

"Do you know what they'll do to you if you're branded a sympathizer?" Giuseppe yelled, showing only for a moment that despite what Damon believed, he really did care about his sons. "You'll be killed along with them!"

Damon grabbed ahold of his father's shoulder, as he looked right into his eyes. As he spoke with no emotion in his expression or in his tone. "Then let me be killed!"

Because nothing mattered to him without, her.

⌗ 🌻°. •♡

FOUR MEN CARRIED out Katherine and Emory, two holding each of them. The placed both of the twins into a black cart that would lead the girls down to the church, where the rest of the vampires already were waiting for their deaths. Damon Salvatore ran out after the cart, whilst his brother ran out after him.

Stefan was able to catch up to his older brother, and grabbed ahold of his arm to stop him from running after the cart anymore. "Damon, Damon! Stop, stop! I'll help you. We'll get them back."

Damon violently pushed his brother away from him. "Help me!?" He yelled out. "Don't you think you've done enough? You promised me you wouldn't tell him! Now, she is going to die because of you!"

"I didn't think this would happen."

Before Damon could do anything else or respond to his brother, the cart that held the Pierce twins in it started it's way down the hill, driving the girls to their deaths. Damon moved his attention back to his younger brother, glaring at him with intense hatred in his eyes, as he poked his index finger into his chest.

"You did this! This is your fault!"