six. a night of killing

𐙚⋆˙⟡♡ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)chapter six: a night of killing

chapter six: a night of killing

Things for Emory and Damon had been going pretty well. She had managed to keep what was going on with the two of them a secret from Katherine, and it was more amazing then the first time she had ever fell in love with anyone. When he found out about her secret he wasn't scared of her, he didn't want to try and kill her or anything, he just wanted her to turn him so that they could be together forever.

But Emory wasn't really sure she wanted to turn him into a vampire at first, because she wouldn't want to make someone live the life that she lived. But then she started to think about what life would be like if she couldn't be with him forever, that scared her more then turning him into a vampire.

So, she agreed to show him what it was like being a vampire first before he made any drastic decisions, about becoming one.

And that's what she was doing tonight.

A horse-drawn carriage was making it's way down the road, at the late hours of the night. Damon Salvatore was laying in the middle of the road acting like he was hurt, whilst Emory Pierce was pretending to be a concerned 'wife' for her husband. When she saw that the carriage was getting closer, Emory stood up and waved her hands at them to stop.

"Please! Please! Help us!" Emory cried out as she ran over to the carriage, and pointed behind her at the man laying in the middle of the road. "Please. My husband! He's been hurt...-please you have to help him."

The man that was driving the carriage jumped down from his seat and quickly ran over to Damon, to see if he had any extremely bad wounds. The passenger door to the carriage opened up and the second man climbed down from the carriage, and he was startled when he saw Emory right in front of him.

"What are you doing out in the middle of the night? It's not safe."

"No. No, sir. You're right, it's not safe out here." Emory informed him in a clam voice before her face changed to her vampire one. She bared her fangs at the man before her teeth dug right into the side of the man's neck. The man screamed until he couldn't anymore and the Pierce girl just stood there drinking up his blood, until there was nothing left to drink.

The man that had been driving the carriage looked away from Damon and back at the carriage when he heard his friend screaming. He stood up and made his way back over to the carriage, and gasped when he saw his friend's dead and bloodied corpse laying on the floor next to the carriage.

But Emory was no where to be seen.

When he slowly turned around Emory was stood right there in front of him. Her eyes turned red and the veins under her eyes appeared once again, and the blood for the other man dropped from her mouth as she sunk her fangs into the driver's neck. Like his friend he cried out until he was unable to.

When she was finished Emory dropped his corpse.

Emory wiped the corners on her mouth, and she wiped down her dress before she turned on her heels to look back at Damon, who was now sitting up off of the ground. "And that's how it is done."

Damon looked behind her at the dead bodies, before he slowly got up off of the floor with a confused expression on his face. "What happens to the bodies?"

"Well, I'll take them deep into the woods, where the animals will finish them off. It will be like it never even happened." Emory informed him, and when she saw the fear on his face she stopped talking and just stared at him. "You think I'm a monster, don't you?"

Emory looked down at the ground and refused to look at him anymore, and Damon quickly shook his head at her question as he put a hand under her chin and lifted her head back up. "Of course not. I'm ready, Emory. I want you to turn me."

"I will when it's time, too. Kiss me." The girl told him as she took a step closer to him. Damon pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and lifted it up so that he could wipe off the rest of the blood from Emory's face, but she quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"You really what me to turn you? You should get a taste of human blood before I turn you." She said as she leaned closer to kiss him, but Damon quickly moved away. He didn't want to kiss blood, the sight of it disgusted him.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, don't be. Soon it will be the only thing that you won't be able to get enough of." She said. Damon stared down at her for a few moments, before a smile formed on his face and he leaned down pressing his lips to her's. When she pulled away Damon smiled down at her again, and she smiled at him as she lifted her finger to the corner of his month.

And with a smirk she wiped the blood away.