eighteen. stefan can't handle the truth

𐙚⋆˙⟡♡ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)chapter eighteen: stefan can't handle the truth

𐙚⋆˙ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)
chapter eighteen: stefan can't handle the truth

Stefan carried Emory down to the cellar in the basement. Where he placed the brunette into a wooden chair and proceeded to put some chains, that they had in their basement, on her arms and legs so she wouldn't be able to escape. Not that she had any intention too. Stefan just wasn't in the mood for any of her stupid games, and at this point he actually missed the girl she was with her humanity on.

Obviously she was more like her sister then she ever let on, but she was still different as well. And he wanted to get the answers he needed from her and he wanted those answers fast. He just needed to know why she and Katherine had returned back to Mystic Falls. When Emory slowly opened up her eyes she took in her surroundings, before she focused in on Stefan as she tried to move, which was when she realized he had chained her to the chair.

"Now, where were we? That's right, you were gonna tell me why you and Katherine came back to Mystic Falls...-weren't you?" Stefan asked, as he crossed his arms over his chest and Emory continued to struggle in the chair.

"You know, you didn't have to chain me up." Emory told him, as she tried to lift up her wrist but couldn't.

"Answer the question, Emory." Stefan snapped.

"I came back for Damon." Emory lied once again.

Stefan let out a sigh. "We're already figuring out that is a lie Emory, so stop trying to convince me otherwise. And because you won't tell me the truth, we're going to start playing by my rules now." Stefan made his way over to one of the corners in the cellar where he had a bucket full of vervain sat. He pulled on a long, black, gove and reached into the bucket and grabbed some of the plant. He then made his way back over to the Pierce girl, and pressed the plant right against her cheek, casuing her to hiss at him in pain. And once he removed the plant from her face, he had a hard glare in his eyes. "Answer the question, Emory."

Emory glared back at him. "You're about to torture me now? I'm an emotionless bitch, it's not gonna hurt me, Steffy." Emory informed him with a huge ass smirk on her face. Stefan rolled his eyes at her, he wasn't in the mood for any of it but he also knew that she was right.

"I'll do whatever it takes to get you to tell me the damn truth." Stefan told her.

"Later that night at the Founder's Ball...-" Stefan cut her off.

"...-For Godsakes, Emory. I do not want to hear any more of your stupid stories about the damn past!" Stefan snapped.

"Yes, you do, Stefan. That is exactly what you want to hear."

-

"What did he want?" Stefan asked her, once her second story had come to an end. Emory just rolled her eyes at the blonde before she looked away from him, and started staring at the wall in front of her.