thirteen. we'll see each other again

𐙚⋆˙⟡♡ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)chapter twelve: we'll see each other again

chapter twelve: we'll see each other again

Katherine and Emory Pierce stepped out onto the road, where the Salvatore brothers had been killed. And when they looked over they saw their bodies just laying there, and Emory was completely gob smacked that no one had moved their bodies off of the road. It was like no one even cared that they were dead, not even their father.

When the twins turned their heads to the other side, they saw George approaching them which caused younger Pierce girl to let out a small gasp, as Katherine let out a sight. "George." The older Pierce girl mumbled.

"You're carriage is waiting." He told them.

"Well done, Geroge. Thank you." Katherine told him, before the two of them started to walk, to get passed him but he cut their path short by stepping in front of them.

"Ah. Now, time for your guy's part of the deal." George said.

Emory let out a sigh. "If anyone ever learns about our escape...-we will hunt you done and kill you." She said, before she pulled out the moonstone and went to hand it to him, before he could take it she pulled it away from him. "Don't think we won't."

Emory passed the moonstone over to him, and he held it in both hands with a smile on his face before looking between the girls. "We shall take each other's secrets to the grave. Now, we must hurry."

George took of walking as did the twins, but Emory came to a halt as the other two continued on. She glanced over at the man she loved that was just laying there dead, and it made a tear fall down her cheek. She turned around completely, picked up the bottom of her grown, and ran over to him. When she got to him she kneeled down next to him, and ran a hand through his back hair, with a smile on her face.

"I love you, Damon Salvatore. I will find my way back to you...-I promise." She said, before she leaned down and gave him a kiss. She then pulled off the ring that he gave to her and placed it into his hand. "Look after this for me...-I'll need it back someday."

And that she would.