one. can't help but return to mystic falls

𐙚⋆˙⟡♡ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)chapter one: can't help but return to mystic falls

𐙚⋆˙ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)
chapter one: can't help but return to mystic falls

Love had always made Esmeralda Petrova a little crazy. She knew, and so did her twin sister Katerina Petrova. The way she loved always left her burnt. It never ended good for her, well at least that's what happened the two times she had been in love.

The first time that she fell in love, it started off as the greatest love in the world. Well, for her at least. Niklaus Mikaelson was like a breath of fresh air for her, and from the moment that she met him she couldn't help but fall for those beautiful eyes. Entering a relationship with him only lead to her and her sister dying, and returning as vampires.

The Second time she had fallen in love, she fell so much hard but she wanted to keep it a secret. Not because she was ashamed of loving Damon Salvatore but because she didn't want him to come between her and Katerina.

One man her already come between the twin sisters, and she wasn't going to let that happen again. So, even though she wanted to tell the whole world she loved him she couldn't. She need her twin sister more than any man, so she pretended not to be in love with him when Katerina asked about him.

She always stuck to the story that she was seeing both of the Salvatore brothers, but that wasn't true. Stefan was just her best friend, and Damon was the man she loved. Katerina loved both brothers and pulled their strings, but she had always loved Stefan more.

But as usual for Esmeralda her love with Damon came crashing down, when the town found out that vampires were in town. This caused the twins to fake their deaths, and continuing running from a man that wanted them dead.

But 145years later things were changing for the twins.

Katherine Pierce was stood in the kitchen of their apartment, that they had just compelled for themselves. No way we're they about to pay for it, they never paid for anything. She poured herself another glass of red wine, before she walked back into the living room where Emory was sat on the couch drinking a glass of white wine.

Red was Katherine's favourite and White was Emory's.

"You ready for this, Em?" Katherine asked her younger twin, as she dropped down on the couch beside her sister. The two of them had a plan that they were about to put into motion tonight, and the older twin was a little worried that Emory would let the plan fall through.

All because of love.

"Yes, Kat. Nothing is going to chance my mind, I've already you this. I want to be free of him, just as much as you." Emory grabbed a strawberry out of the bowl on the table in front of them and took a bite out of it.

She just wanted to find away to be set free for the psychotic man she first fell in love with her. She knew that fake her death wouldn't last much longer, not now that Damon Salvatore had opened the tomb looking for her.

But obviously she wasn't in there, and it wouldn't be long before word got her to Klaus Mikaelson.

"You better be, Em. I'm counting on you to help me with this." Katherine told her.

"I know." Emory took a breath before trying a sip of her wine and looking out of the window of the apartment, thinking back to a time she often found herself thinking about.

The year of 1864.