Chapter 16

Rose pov

They say life is like a book. Every second is a page. Every event is a chapter. Every new book is a new beginning. But is that really true. I look myself and think when is life going to be on that tract towards happiness and being free. My life keeps going on and off that tract, but I want to carry on going up.

They say you can't have good without the bad and bad without the good, but I say different. Alot of bad has happened to me and one time I get a happy moment is suddenly drifts out my hand. Was I right for this life, I am good enough to live and be happy in this life I was chosen. I try to change it but it all comes falling down in the end. It's like dying slowly, but we all are. We're all born to die and no one will ever stop that. I can't stop loved ones going on a journey to the high lands with peace and quiet.

Knowing that death is around the corner use to be scary to me until this moment, that I would do anything to die. I don't want this man to rape me, take my dignity again. I want to see Jurian but I guess he has forgotten me and left me behind. I hope that's not true, as I love the man with all my Heart and if I couldn't see him again I would happily end my life in one click of a finger.

Knowing what my father is, has made me sick to the bones and couldn't carry on life with his last name as mine. Kills me inside every moment I have a flash back about how happy he was with the family now knowing he could crush my sister's life in his small hands, closing in on her and making her suffer when she should of died happy and surrounded with her husband, children and grandchildren.

If Jurian isn't coming after me then I'm going to have to find my own way out.

At least John didn't touch me after the situation with Nathan, my biological father. Next time I see him I will spit on his pathetic sick face and never talk to him again, pushing him out my life would be the best thing ever. Jurian was right about him, I need to know this deal from Nathan.

"Nathan!!!!Nathan!!! Oi Nathan!!!" Screamed at the top of my lungs trying so hard to get his attention, even John's. Suddenly the heavy door slowly opens and John's angry but sleepy face looks up at me. John's black eyes piercing through me, ripping apart of my body, limp by limp.

"Why do you want the boss for it's 4 o'clock in the morning" John was annoyed and looked disgusted but in his eyes a bit of humour.

"I need... to... speak with him,"I stuttered. I can't even speak to John so how could I have a conversation with Nathan.

"I love how you shout and scream the house down but" slowly walks up to my face, breathing on my neck, creating chills and shivers down my spine.

"You can't talk to me," he kisses my neck, I quickly close that side of neck but he went for the other side. Slowly sucking and roughly biting me. I struggled against his grip around my other side of my neck. He got tighter, not letting me escape.

"Please stop," I begged and he moved away from my neck crashing on my lips. He was roughly kissing me against the floor I was chained too. I tried moving my head away, but it didn't work. Please don't do this John.

Then he stopped and walked away hiding his manhood with his bare hands looking up at me with want in his eyes.

"Why do you have be his girl for," he walked out the door. Leaving me breathless on the cold floor looking up at the ceiling, thanking anyone who stopped John from what he wanted. I need to sleep and in the morning me and Nathan are having words, then I'm getting the fuck out of this shit hole.

So I waited all morning to see his nasty pathetic face to look around the door to see if I had been punished or still alive.

Then suddenly the door slowly opened, people whispering behind the door. I couldn't see properly as I was exhausted from being in a dark hot small room. I check out the man in front of me to see who he was and it was him, Nathan.

"So you wanted to talk to me," he explained calmly and slowly, expecting him to snap but he was completely curious of what I had to say.

"Why did you do it, all of it?" Fed up of trying to be angry and hateful, I spoke with pure emotion, hoping he would understand.

"You will think of me as sick but... I had a sexual connection with all my daughter's, I have four daughters...."

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"You want me to explain then SHUT THE FUCK UP," snapping at me. I nodded slowly at him. " I cheated on your mum a long time ago and I had sex with them the girls without they consent.... I'm a confused and sexually frustrated male who needs power and your mother never helped so I fucked off here with my gang to get all my money back and have sex with young girls.... You will never understand but I had to kill your sister and the other two before they told the cops. Your the only one I haven't fucked."

"Jade?!! You had sex with my sister Jade"

"She was 14, it's was your 13 birthday. I was actually going to.... do it with you but your sister came in after her fall out with her boyfriend so I told her I can make it better. She didn't understand until I started to sexually touch her, she screamed but we were in your garden tree house..."

"Omg that's why she never could go in there, you're disgusting, sick, twisted. What the fuck is wrong with you!" Letting out my frustration, trying to take off my chains. He started to look at me as a piece of meat, ready for eating. Then realising I'm next, I'm going to be touched in a way a father shouldnt touch you, being a turn on to your father is creepy and sick. Trying to control my tears but it was no point, anymore. I am a dead girl walking.