Chapter 17 lies

"But isn't it funny that your little pathetic Jurian, can't come and face me, has to steal my little girl away. He stole you so he could mess around with you, not for love. He still said that I owe him billions of pounds. I'm a dead man walking if your still alive or even dead. So I have no clue what to do with you. Another funny thing Jurian doesn't know where you are, so you can't escape, you weak and pathetic like your mother, that's why I hated you. I wanted you dead not your sister. Jade was gorgeous amazing, she was better than you. At Everything. I turned your mother against you when I was away then your sister, but James he wouldn't  listen. He acted like he hated you, so he wouldn't of got put in our gangs as he loves chemistry. Rose your fucked," this little vile nasty man shouted into my face lies, there hated him for leaving.

"Your a liar, I can escape I'm stronger then you think, I escaped Jurians house before I can do it if at any point, I'm very clever so don't mess with me, Nathan. My mother isn't pathetic and she doesn't love you, before I got taken away mum got the divorce papers as mum jade and James knew you turned them against me. Jade has always hated you, she hated you more then me but lied to your face to get what she needed. James had to lie to you about his future, he's got to America to play football he's dream, he hates science. This is funny isn't it. Why did you help Jurian kind-nap me the second time, let me guess to turn them against me again as you have no control over them and we all were moving away, so you killed jade and mum moved out Jurian saw her leave. This time Jurian told her I was safe with him, so she lost contact with you," laughing my head of for hearing all these lies about my family or his ex family and he didn't know them at all.

"What?!" He was speechless and angry. He looked so confused also, he's been played.
I slowly walked away with the chain cutting my weak leg, I fell onto the cold floor and turned away from him. I was so scared, I had told him the truth about the family.
"They hate you.." Cold as ice, I had to be, as this man use to be a loving father but now he's a mess. I'm not scared now, I'm upset that he brought me up.
He walked out the door staring at the floor and slowly walking away again from family. I can't cope with how my life has gone so bad. Is Nathan right about Jurian never finding me, I realised at this moment that I must really love him but all the things he did was to stop me being in this situation. After Jurian this is the worse pain, knowing my dad is sick and twisted... Never loved me.
I make everyone sad and in pain so why does Jurian care about me. I'm so done with my life.
Cold Tears dropped down my soft skin, tapping on the dirty floor, staring down and picturing my future... I don't have one now.

I'm gonna die.

Days feel like months. Months feel like years and years here I couldn't cope it. Nathan hadn't seen me in days after are chat, but John keeps coming in when I'm washing my hair and bits of my body that i can reach. I feel disgusting. It's been a week and Jurian hasn't come to help me, I'm worried I hope he's ok but if Nathan was right he only used me, this shows how much he cares. I miss him but maybe I'll have to move on. Don't be silly rose you love him right? To be honest I don't know anymore.
I do that choice do I save myself or... Just end it.

"John, John, I need to go toilet please let me out," I screamed as he likes me to beg for him which is disgusting.
"Aww is my baby needing a wee," John was very happy for some reason, but I had to play him to let my hands free.
"Yes she is and needs.. John to help me wee but I can't reach my pants," I feel so sick for saying that has to be done.
"Only if you.. Play with me, pretty please,"
"Do I have to..,"
"Yes baby girl I won't let them hurt you then and call me daddy and I'll let your hands free,"
"..ok....Thank you....Daddy,". So John slowly took for my chains and picked me up, kissed me against the wall, I had no choice to kiss him back. He forced his wet long tongue into my month. And let go of me, staring at me.
"Oh my god, you turn me on so much, see. I want you baby girl,".
"Please let me go toilet first and please...can you turn around,".
"Why baby girl I'll see it one day,"
"Please for today,...Daddy," so he turned around slowly, I found stick with metal at the top. I slowly walked over to him whispered "don't turn around,shush," I touched his back and hit him around the head with the stick. Bang. He was lying on the floor knocked out cold. I did it, now it's time to become a free woman.
I sneakily walked around the door, slowly walking down all the hall ways till a fire exit. If was my chance to leave and never come back. I slowly opened the door but then someone was shouted my name, trying to look for me. I quickly open the door and ran out the gates into the open, freedom.

I ran into town, so weak and tired. I saw my local shop in the town and went straight into it, trying to get my breath back.
"Hello, I'm sorry to ask but can I use your phone," I asked politely.
"Of course honey, you alright," I nodded.
"Jurian it's me come pick me up, I'm safe, I'm free,". I walked out the shop and there was an upset Jurian in very causal clothes, hair a mess and looked like he had lost weight. I ran into his arms, he picked me up and we cried together.
"I missed you and I tried to look for you, I did everything. I had many people looking for you. Tell me what happened when we get home. Cuddles and kisses for you babe," Jurian said when he stopped crying onto my face. We got into the car cuddling as his body guard was driving us. We got in and I explain everything.

"They all dead, why didn't I look there. I'm so sorry my love but we gonna go in with a bang, baby. You got me now,"he said with a cold heart, Jurian wanted revenge and he was gonna get it.

Hey people, I'm sorry for for updating for a long time. Three old chapters I have changed a bit so re read. I have been upset for a long time private reasons so I haven't had a chance to read but I'll be when no in college. I'm planning to do a darker story then this about fair tales but leave me messages and comments on what characters would be best. Thank you for reading voting and commented I hope you like x