Chapter 13: The question?

Rose pov

I walked into the room and saw Jurian lying on the bed waiting for me. He started to seduce me and I had to laugh and smile.

"you're so sweet but an Idiot"

"Well I'm your sweet idiot, baby" he said while stretching his arms, to me he was showing of his lush abs.

I jumped onto the bed and gave him a big hug and cuddled while watching Tarzan, my favourite Disney film. Then he rolled onto me and started to make out. Kissing Jurian was such a turn on and made my body feel nice, I hate this reaction I have. He started to unbutton my shirt and put his hands all over me.

"Baby you're so cold, I will warn you up," Jurian whispered into my hear while unhooking my bra and throwing across the room.

"You turn me on so much," I replied back while teasing him, by pulling off his t-shirt, then are lips crashed together. he slowly kissed my neck, started to bite me, i surprisingly feel no pain, it was so pleasurable, going down to my breasts and sucking on my nipples, biting lightly on them, I could help but moan. I slow put my hand around his boxers and use my finger to hook the top and pull on them, I was his eyes go bigger just like his bulge in his pants. Jurian slowly when down to my thong and pull them off with his teeth, he got his mouth near me and started to lick me, it was so nice and I wanted more, I wanted it deep inside, why am I feel this way. he moved up to my face and I realized he wasn't wearing his boxers no more, my eyes went wide, I knew what was next......We moaned all night as he went in deep and then went faster, it was the best experience of my life and I feel happy. we both feel asleep cuddling.

Jurian pov

Last night was the most amazing night ever, she was so tight but easy to go in and out, I really love her, I hope I never have to say goodbye to her or let her go. I'm in love with this girl. My Rose.   Aww bless her she's sleeping so quiet, let's go and make her pancakes her favourite because she deserves them, she will probably eat lots of them. She is so beautiful, I can't stop thinking about her.

"Jurian, do I smell pancakes?!"Rose shouted, she was all hyper and I don't think she has realized that she is naked.

"Look down, beautiful"

"Shit I'm naked, be right back," she ran up stairs and then came straight back with a red hot nightgown on.

She sat at the table and ate her pancakes to fast, she had some on her nose and we started to laugh at each other. I'm so much happier now that's she's in my life. I hope her dad don't ruin it by taking her away, I can't deal with that, I need her In my life forever, she's the best. I went up stairs got changed and saw my Rose sitting on the sofa watching the big bang theory.

"Got to go work sweetie, I will see you later my sweet sexy baby,"I walked up to her and snogged her, before I left the door her ran up to me and hugged me so tight and she whispered "I will be waiting for you,"

"I know and I will be back with a surprise too," she smiled and kissed me.

Rose pov

I wonder what the surprise is, I'm going to miss him soooo much. why does he have to work everyday, week at least there's ok tv on or I could watch youtube. I dunno what to do, maybe I should get changed. I hopped into the shower and got changed into a blue vest with a black, blue,yellow,green kimono and black skinny with some rips. I curled my hair and I looked into my mirror and thought I look adorable but hot aha, I'm very vain.

I spend most of the day watching old and a bit of new episodes of tbbt (the big bang theory), the inbetweeners and catfish. I heard the door open and I turned around and saw Jurian looking very tired, "babe what's the matter, come and lie down in bed," he just nodded his head, but while doing that he had a slight black eye. I put him in bed with water in the side and ice in his eye. I asked " what happened?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Why, why, maybe because you have a black eye and you look so weak, Jurian. so tell me," I pleaded.

Jurian pov

I couldn't tell her, I couldn't, she would worry about her being taken away and me being in serious trouble and getting me killed. "couple of men we know started on us, he hit me and I got furious, just a little fight, don't worry,"

"Don't worry, obviously I am, you're not going work tomoz, you listen, Jurian, no work, ok,"

"Rose cook, I know I have done bad to you and I'm so sorry that I did that but you're my wold. I have fallen in love with you. I'm in love with you Rose. You're an angel from heaven and you didn't particularly Choose me but I chose you. Rose cook, will you do me the honour of marrying me?" He holds out that sapphire ring in the blue box while on his knee.

..........

.....

.

hey guys so sorry about not updating for like a year I think, been so busy, I'm glad you all like it.    I just had my first gsce's results and there are looking good.    I have been so busy and haven't had enough time to write a story and upload. I will try my best to update sooner.   Have a good Summer holiday, well I only have half a week lol. I hope you had a great one thou. like and comment xxx